Waltz

NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             We all walked to the main hall where the ball was taking place. I walked down the stairs and saw people staring at me. Whispers, whistles, and the occasional "she's smoking!".
I kept my eyes glued to the floor, the whole way down to not show the embarrassment on my face. I was met by Blaise at the bottom of the stairs. "Y/N, come with me. There's something you have to see." He said. He had a look of worry and panic across his face. "Fuck." I whispered under my breath. I grabbed his hand and he led me to a corner of the ballroom, facing the wall.

I heard everyone stop talking, and a voice quite far away from me, behind me. "Princess?" I heard the voice say. I turned around quickly. Before me, stood a tall, platinum blond boy. "Draco?" I said before running up to him. "Is it really you? Am I dreaming? H- how are-" he stopped me and lifted my chin so that I was looking into his eyes. Everything could be said through our eyes. "I missed you. I love you." I pulled around his neck and kissed him, in the first time for what had seemed forever. The crowd around us erupted into loud cheers and claps. "Draco, I missed you so much. I love you so much. It was like hell Draco." I said to him.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "I live for you Draco." I said quietly. I felt him smile. "I love you Princess. You mean the world to me." He said. My heart melted, but all that I could do to show it was smile. He pulled away, and ran his eyes over my body. "You look amazing in that dress Y/N." he said. "You look quite dashing yourself." I giggled. He turned slightly pink. "You're cute when you blush. You know that?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes playfully and said "oh shut it."

             The orchestra all picked up their instruments, getting ready to play. Draco bowed and extended a hand to me. "May I have this dance?" I asked. I smiled at the sight of him. God I missed him so much. I placed my hand in his. "You may." I said back. He kissed my hand, and we got ready for the waltz. As soon as the first notes were played, I knew exactly what song it was. "Draco! How did you do it?" I asked him. "Well I like to think of it as our song. Of course I had to have them play it." He said. The song that was playing was the song we had played at the Malfoy ball. The day we started dating. Of course it was our song.

             "I hope when I grow old, I never forget this moment." Said Draco. I smiled at his comment and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

             "Draco? Why do you love me?" She asked me. "Because you're kind, smart, beautiful, you see the best in me, you also bring out the best in me." I said. She processed my sentence. "What about you?" I asked her. She chuckled slightly. "Because I know that you're not really that bully that people make you out to be. You're sweet, and kind. Thoughtful, smart, caring, loving, need I go on? Plus it doesn't hurt that I'm also physically attracted to you." She said laughing. I pulled her into a large hug, and bent to whisper in her ear. "You know there are some moments that you'll know you'll remember forever? This is one of them." I whispered. She blushed that the comment and kissed me. "I missed you Princess." I said softly. She pulled me closer to her and rested her head against my chest.

"I missed this. The way you feel, the way you smell, the way you sound." She said. "Oohhh you have a crush on me." I said teasingly. She looked up at me and stared into my eyes with those beautiful Y/E/C eyes of hers. My heart skipped a beat, and hammered in my chest. She looked at my lips and bit her bottom lip. We both tilted our heads to the side and inched our faces closer; the air growing thick between us. "It would appear that the feeling is mutual." She whispered. I chuckled slightly, temporarily relieving the butterflies in my stomach. She ran her hands through my hair. "God Y/N. You drive me insane." I whispered. She pulled me towards her and kissed me. I pulled her into a hug.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Shit. Y/N you're hurt." He said suddenly. "Fuck. I completely forgot. Sorry Draco, I need to go. Something I need to take care of." I said. There was blood dripping down my leg. "I'll come with you. You're bleeding! Did you cut yourself again?" Whispered Draco. "Oh no. Nothing like that. You know, just girl stuff." I said quickly. I rushed out of the main hall and into my dorm, allowing Draco to follow me. "So what do you mean by girl stuff?" He asked curiously. I laughed out loud. "You really don't know! Do you?" I asked him. He shook his head no. "Alright give me one second." I said. I grabbed a quidditch sweatshirt, sweatpants, and fresh underwear, and got in the shower.

I changed and stepped out. "Alright. So you know how girls get pregnant right? We have a sort of egg, you have the sperm, we do it, it connects, blah blah blah." He nodded his head in response. "Okay, so if we don't get pregnant, then once a month for about a week, we bleed out the eggs. We get these horrible cramps, we can get mood swings, cravings, it just sucks." I said. He looked horrified and surprised. "I- is there something I can do?" He said. I smiled sweetly at him. "No, just if I get mad out of no where, or start crying suddenly, just remember it's because of the mood swings." I said. He nodded and kissed me on the cheek. "Sleep with me?" He asked. "Of course."

AUTHORS NOTE
uh idk what to say honestly-