Merry Christmas

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             I came over to the door and saw a rather plump, grey haired, wrinkled man, wearing a formal black and white suit. He stepped inside and Narcissa led us into a room to talk.

             We both sat down at the table.

             "Ms. Y/L/N. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm here today to talk to you about her will and arrangements for the funeral." He said. I nodded and he continued. "First we have the matter of her will. She left you all her money in her vault. Next is the matter of the funeral. In her will, she wished to be buried in her backyard, with only a small funeral of friends and family." I didn't feel like speaking at all. I just nodded, and he got up and left. As soon as he left, Draco came in the room and just sat with me. We didn't even talk. We just sat there, my head on his shoulder, him rubbing my back.

             "Y/N? The funeral is today. We need to get ready." Said Narcissa. I sighed and got up. Draco and I got dressed for the funeral. I put on a black dress with black lace that went down to my knees. I put on a pair of black heels and curled my hair. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and black lipstick and went outside to wait for everyone. Soon, I was followed by Draco who was wearing a white shirt with a black suit jacket, black pants, and black shoes. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close.

We walked to my house since our houses weren't that far apart. We went to the backyard and saw people standing in a circle around the grave. Many people who I didn't know was there, but also some faces of whom I recognized. Everyone was dressed in black, and some were crying. I felt my chest knot. I was trying to hold back tears. "Y/M Y/L/N. beloved mother, wife, and friend." Read her tomb stone. Beloved wife? She was a wife, but never a beloved one, seeing as my father left us after I was born. I always thought it was my fault. Maybe I was a fussy child and he couldn't handle me. I thought that I had drove him away some how, but my mother always told me that I hadn't.

We stayed there, just staring at the grave for a long time. Everyone but us left. Draco hugged me the whole time.

There was a ring of pebbles around the grave that marked the placement of the body. I pulled out of Draco's arms and slowly stepped into the ring of pebbles. I looked down to the fresh heap of dirt. "Hi mum." I said and started crying. "I hope wherever you are is better than here." I said. "I had a lot of problems last school year. Draco helped me a lot. You never met him. Remember when I was little? I told you all about the kind boy with the blonde hair. We became close friends. I was in a really bad place but he helped me out. He helped me see the sun again. And now we're dating. How about that? I think he really loves me mum."

Draco stepped into the ring with me and said "it's nice to finally meet you Mrs. Y/L/N. You raised a wonderful person." I could tell he was crying with me.

"I wanted to come and visit you but he wouldn't let me. See how much he cares about me? He's helping me learn to love myself again. I'm just glad I have someone to love after you died. I made a new friend too mum. A nice boy named Blaise. He's the whole reason that I have Draco now. I think I'm just going to come and see you when I grow old and my time is up. I'm sorry. I know you'll miss me. Wherever you are. Goodbye mum." I finished.
"Goodbye." Said Draco.

We stepped out of the circle and walked back home.

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

We got back and slipped into comfortable clothes. We both got into quidditch hoodies and sweatpants and plopped onto the couch. I laid down next to her and hugged her tightly. I never wanted to let her go. "Draco? I'm an orphan." She said. She sounded worried. "I know Darling." I replied. We just laid there and fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Draco?" I heard a voice say. I sat up slowly. "We're going Christmas shopping for each other. Would you and Y/N like to come?" Asked Mother. I saw Y/N flutter her eyes open. "I'd love to go." She said. "Alright. Then meet us outside in 5 minutes." We grabbed some galleons and headed outside.

When we got to Diagon Alley, Y/N went with mother and I went with father to get Christmas presents for one another.

CHRISTMAS MORNING

"Good morning Draco." Whispered Y/N as she kissed me awake. I yawned. "Good morning Princess. Merry Christmas Darling." She smiled and said "Merry Christmas." I got out a small velvet box and handed it to her. She opened it and I saw a smile spread across her face. "Put it on me. Will you?" She asked me. She handed me her gift which was an oval golden Gryffindor locket with a lion on it. I took it in my hands and clasped the necklace around her neck. I grabbed a camera and faced it towards us. She had a wide smile on her face, which made me smile even more. I kissed her on the lips and took a picture with the camera. It printed out the photo. In the photo, we were both smiling against each other's lips, and I realized just how happy I was. I had never felt this happy before.

             She handed me a small rectangular box lined with green velvet. I opened it and saw a silver ring with the Slytherin crest on it. I felt myself melt. I had received rings as presents all the time, but this one was just- different somehow. I smiled and kissed her.
"I know it's not much, but I had no idea what to get you." She laughed. "Princess, no need to apologize. It's perfect. You're perfect." I told her. She pulled me into a tight hug. "Merry Christmas Love." She said. "Merry Christmas Princess."

AUTHORS NOTE
*sighs* well if you liked that chapter, please consider voting for it! Ily guys so much!! Baii❤️❤️