Season one finale!

NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
SELF HARM
DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

ONE MONTH LATER
(Sloper was expelled shortly after explaining everything to Dumbledore)

             I woke up to a strange feeling in the middle of the night. Y/N wasn't in bed next to me. I looked over and saw the small dents in the mattress where she had been lying, and the messed up blankets. I heard small shaky  breaths coming from the bathroom. I slowly walked over and saw a light emitting from the creaks of the door. "Princess?" I called out. Everything when quiet. "Y/N?" I asked again. "I-You can't come in." She responded in a shaky voice. I knew immediately something wasn't right. "Y/N I'm coming in." I said. "No..." she said in protest. "Alohamora" I whispered. I heard the lock click open. "Sorry for this Darling." I said. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the sink counter. She was crying. "Y/N, are you alright?" I asked. She nodded quickly and avoided eye contact with me. She was hiding something behind her back.

             "Y/N, I need you to do exactly what I say." I said. She nodded. "Show me your wrists." I demanded. She dropped whatever object she was holding and held her wrists out to me. They were clean. "Good girl." I said she jumped off of the sink and winced. "Y/N..." I said uncertainty. I squatted down and started to pull down her sweatpants. "Draco stop. I don't want you to. Stop. Please." She said. She held my hand in place, stopping me from pulling them down. "Darling, I'm not going to fuck you." I said quietly. She bit her lip and started to cry. I gently took her hands off of mine which allowed me to continue. When they were pulled down, I saw dark red fresh marks on her thighs. Blood was running down her thigh.

             I lightly touched them and she winced. "Princess I thought we agreed you'd stop." I said. She sniffled. "I did for a long time. I just had to tonight." She said quietly. I stood up to face her and hugged her gently. I could feel myself start to cry. I couldn't. I needed to be strong for her. But seeing her in so much pain just broke me. "Episky." I said. She grunted from the slight pain, then looked relieved. "Y/N this is what we're going to do. We're going to the astronomy tower. We're going to talk about it. Everything. Then you're going to feel sad, but start to feel better. And we're taking a couple days off of school. And it's all going to be better. Do you hear?" I said. I couldn't help but cry now. It was like her pain was my pain.

             She nodded and collapsed to the floor and sunk to her knees. I sat down next to her and lifted her face up to look at me. "We're not going to sit here and cry about it. We're going to get you better." I whispered to her in her ear. I stood up and held out a hand to her. She took it and I pulled her up to me. She stumbled up onto me. Our faces centimetres apart. "As much as I would love to kiss you right next now Darling, we have somewhere to be and something to do." I whispered to her. She shivered and nodded her head. I look her hand and we started walking to the astronomy tower.

We got up and Y/N's face lit up. "Fred! George!" They turned around and smiled with open arms. She ran into them and hugged them tight. "I've been through some messed up shit lately." She said slightly laughing through tears. They helped to start to calm her down. Usually, seeing another man hug my Princess would make me jealous, but I could see nothing but pure intentions from the twins.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

I turned back to look at Malfoy. "Fred, George... Draco and I need to sort some things out." I said. They nodded, patted me on the head and left the tower. I walked over to the railing, and looked over the hills of Hogwarts. I breathed in the cold, sweet air. "You know Draco, sometimes I wish I were a bird. I could fly over the school and never look back." I said. He hugged me around the waist. "Then someday we'll fly away together. Move far away from everything. Run from my father, all the fucking idiots here, the war. We'll live somewhere quiet. Maybe godrics hallow? Or somewhere near a quiet beach." He said. I smiled at him. It was a nice thought, but it felt so out of grasp. So impossible.

"Draco, can we go soon? The house near the beach? Somewhere in godrics hallow?" I asked. "Darling what's wrong. There's more to this than I think. I thought this was about just Sloper, Potter, Diggory, and your family life, but there's something more." He said. I sighed and started to cry. He rubbed my back in comfort. "Y/N, I don't know what's going on, but just remember that I love you. Okay? You can tell me anything." He said. I smiled up at him and felt my chest knot up.

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

"Y/N, whatever you need to get out, you need to tell me." I said sternly. I wanted to comfort her, but whatever she needed to get out seemed pretty serious. She looked scared for her life. She looked broken, sad, scared- no. Terrified. She looked into my eyes. "Draco, you know I love you?" She said quietly. "I know Princess." I responded. She nodded and smiled sadly through tears. "I just- I don't know what I'll do if you leave. Of course you're free to leave me." She said smiling. "I won't be mad if you leave. If I were you, I'd leave me." She said. "Darling, I could never leave you." I said reassuringly. "Draco, I..."

AUTHORS NOTE
Okay! So that was the end of season one! I am going on a small hiatus, around one week long! I know you guys hate me for this illegal cliffhanger but it had to be done! See y'all in a week!