Belated birthday part 2

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

After eating, Draco cleaned up and ran into the water. He walked down to where the water was up to his neck. "Y/N! Come in! The water's cool and nice!" He called. "Coming!" I called back. I took off my cover dress and put in neatly into the boat. "Damn Princess, you weren't supposed to get me a present! It's your birthday not mine." He said as I swam over to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist to keep myself from having to tread water to stay afloat. I chuckled quietly at his joke, and he smiled back.

"Hey Princess."

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

"Oh Draco- no."

"Wait what?"

"I was just joking! Of course I love you dork."

"That's good. But even if you didn't love me I would still love you."

"..."

"Y/N? Are you okay? You're crying."

"No I'm not! My eyes are sweating!"

"Alright, then why are they sweating?"

"Because you're so fucking cute."

"Am not!"

"Oooooh you're blushing. You're cute when you blush. Did you know?"

"Shut it!"

"You're still blushing! Hey! Stop hiding your face with your hands!"

             I used all my strength to pull his hands away from his face. "Stop! Draco! You know you're stronger than me! It isn't fair!" I said laughing. He finally took his hands off his face and attached his lips to mine. "Ooooh I think you have a crush on me." I said, teasing when he pulled away. He tried not to laugh. "Y/N! Can't we just have a sweet moment?" He said quietly. "We are! You're always sweet! Well, except for when you randomly decide to be toxic, but whatever it's a turn on. The point is, we're cute even when I ruin the moment!" I argued. When I looked back to him, he was smirking at me. "What?" I asked him. "So you like it when I'm toxic?" He asked. His face was a bright red colour. "You're cute when you blush. Did you know? And yeah, I guess sometimes, in bed." I replied.

             "Ah. Oh also, I do have a crush on you if it isn't obvious enough." He said quietly. His light hair was slightly darkened from the water, and was in front of his face. I giggled. "You're silly." I said, brushing the hair away from his forehead and kissing him. "My love, how does it feel to finally catch up with me and turn 17?" He asked with a grin. I playfully rolled my eyes, but couldn't help from smiling back. "Mmm you would know. Wouldn't you? After all, you've been 17 since June. It's already August! We're going home for summer soon!" I said. He smiled and chuckled softly. "Y/N? There's something we need to talk about." He said . I nodded in response.

             "You can't stay with me at the Manor this summer."

"Okay."

"Wait- you're not mad?"

"No, why should I be? It's your house."

"Oh. Okay, well can I explain why?"

"Go ahead Love."

"Well a lot of bad people are going to be staying at my house this summer."

"Bad as in- deatheaters?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck that. I'm coming to your house."

"I- what? No! You can't!"

"Draco! I can take care of myself! Plus, seeing as how I'm going to die soon from Voldemort feeding off of my energy, I need to be with you."

"Don't say that."

"It's true! We both know it!"

             "DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT!" He yelled. This time, I didn't flinch. I knew I was safe, no matter how mad he was. Tears were streaming down his face and he was turning an angry shade of red. I didn't dare remark on his flushing. I hated seeing him cry. He looked so broken. It broke me. My heart, seeing him this way. I let myself cry.

"... Draco-"

"You- you can't die. Because that would mean I would be alone again, and I can't live like that. I can't life like that Y/N. You mustn't ever leave me like that. Do you understand?"

"Dra-"

"Y-Y/N, please. I never want to see you die. I'd rather slit my throat. Promise me you won't leave me."

"I-I don't have control over what happens. Neither do you. You don't get to choose who lives and who dies, Draco. I can't promise you anything. I'm powerless in this position! All we can do is live everyday like it's our last."

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY WHEN YOU MIGHT DIE?!?"

"Not might Draco. I'm going to die. And it's okay. I'm okay, you're okay. Don't think about it. Not now, not ever. Please. You can do that for me. Right?"

"I- I just don't want to be alone again. I have no one except you."

"Blaise, Pansy, Ginny, the twins, Hermione, Ron, your mother, they don't see you as a bad person. Blaise, Pansy, and Ginny are you friends! I've told the twins, Ron, and Hermione about how good you are to me! When I die, they'll comfort and love you in a heartbeat. You have so many people Draco."

"Why did I have to fall in love with you?"

"Pardon?"

"Why did I have to fall in love with you! If I never met you, I would still be a bad and selfish person. I would be alone, but at least I wouldn't be able to loose anything."

"Draco, this is another thing you can't control. I don't know why, but even when you were mean to me, every time I stared into your eyes, I wanted you. I changed you, Draco. Can't you see that? I changed you for the better! You couldn't control that even if you wanted to. You don't get to control who you have feelings for. You just do. You just love and hope for the best. Love is blind. You don't know what direction you're heading in. But if we're together-"

"It's not blind if we're together. Because you light up my life, and if I'm not mistaken, I light up yours."

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sobbing 😭