Bye now

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

             I walked out of the room after her and met her in the kitchen. She had cracked some eggs onto a skillet, so I got out some toast and jam and made some hot tea. When everything was plated up and we were ready to eat, I heard the doorbell ring. "One moment Darling." I said.

             I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw Astoria there in the doorway. She immediately threw her arms around me. "Draceypoo!" She exclaimed. "I'll be back in a moment!" I yelled to Y/N. I saw her nod, so I walked onto my doorstep and shut the door behind us. "Greengrass." I said. She looked confused for a moment. "We need to talk." I said. She nodded. "What is it Draceypoo?" She asked me annoyingly. "I'm breaking up with you." I said. "WHAT?!?" She screamed in a shrill, high voice. "No one breaks up with me!" She said, looking rather furious. "That's what makes it so satisfying." I replied, before coming back into the house. "Bye now." I said, closing the door behind me.

                "What was that about?" I head Y/N ask from the kitchen. "Hmm? Oh Astoria came so I ended things with her." I responded. "Mmm." She said acknowledging me.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             We walked back upstairs to his room and both laid back down on his bed. We were both reading our books as assignments for Hogwarts.

             "Can I say something?" He asked, suddenly right next to me. I turned around to face him. He rested his hands on my waist. I put down the book on his bedside table. Draco looked down and met my eyes, his platinum blonde hair feathering onto his face. "Go right ahead." I said, smiling from the sight of him. He cupped my face gently. "You look beautiful. I haven't said it in a while, but you look so beautiful Y/N. Every single day. And if I forget to say it, I'm so sorry. Because you deserve to hear it everyday." He said quietly. He was smiling. I blushed from his words. Was it meaningless or did he mean it? I pulled closer to him. "You have quite a way with sweet nothings love." I said back. He scowled. "I mean it! I really do!" He exclaimed defensively.

             "Promise?" I asked him. I held out my pinky finger. He took it and linked it with his. "Of course." He said. He opened his arms widely for me. "Well come on then." He said. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and he wrapped his around my waist. "You big softie." I said into his chest. "Oh hell no." He replied, and pushed me off the bed. "AHHHH!" I screamed, laughing. I landed on my back with hair in my face. I stood back up and flipped my hair back. I pounced back on the bed. "Uh uh." He said, and shoved my off the bed with his feet. (He was wearing socks.) "Whatcha doin?" I asked. "Apparently I'm a softie." He said, pouting jokingly. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Alright then. I guess I'll just leave then." I said, walking out of the room.

             "Princess!" He whined. I kept on walking, smiling to myself. Suddenly I was being tackled to the floor. Draco jumped on my back and let out what seemed like a hiss of some sorts. I fell back, the both of us laughing like maniacs.

             "Oh my god. You're both idiots." I heard a voice say. I looked up. I saw a familiar face, smiling over us, bending down to get a closer look. "FUCKING BLAISE!!!" I yelled. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a hug. "Hey Y/N." he said laughing. I kissed both of his cheeks, and squeezed the life out of him. "Oi mate. Are you going to help me?" Blaise asked, looked at Draco with pleading eyes. Draco was laughing uncontrollably. "No way mate. Once she latches on, you're never getting rid of her. Blaise groaned in frustration. "Hellooooooo" I said. "Hellooooooo" he replied.

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

Once we had pried Y/N off of him, we sat down at the couches. I wrapped an arm around Y/N, holding her in place. She would still occasionally squirm and reach for Blaise, and I found it very funny. "I haven't talked to one of my best friends in two months! Can you blame me?" She asked, frustrated. "You don't wanna stay here with me?" I pouted jokingly. She kissed me quickly, "of course I do Love." She said. "Get a room." Blaise laughed. "Oh shut it." Y/N and I both said simultaneously.

"Guess what I brought?" Blaise said. "What?" We both asked in response. He pulled out a small vial. "Veritaserum. Makes a very funny game. You all in?" He said. I nodded my head. "No. You both go ahead! Since you won't remember anything you say, someone should be there to remind you all!" She said. Blaise shrugged and poured 6 drops of veritaserum into 2 glasses filled with water. Three drops in each glass. We downed the water quickly.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Alright. Tell me everything." I said. "I met this girl from Beuxbattons in the summer while I was in France, and we really hit it off. And by that I mean we fooled around for two weeks. We're exchanging letters now." Blaise said. "I'm in love with a girl named Y/N." Draco said. Oh my godric. It really was like they were drunk. "I wanna marry her someday. Fucking Blaise can be the best man. And maybe the godfather of our children." Draco said. I felt my heart do cartwheels. I couldn't believe these words were coming out of his mouth. I squealed. "AHHHHH!" I yelled. "I have to kill the headmaster even though I really. Really. Don't want to." Draco continued. "Alright. You should probably stop talking before you say something you regret." I said laughing. I was on top of the world right now. They surprisingly obeyed me and shut up.

AUTHORS NOTE
my hearrrrtttttt.... oh also, prepare yourself. Both physically AND mentally for the next one, because shits bout to get realllll. One more thing, if you guys want another super cool Draco fanfic, go read the one by @withluvshaya . It's set in a modern day American school, and it's an amazing, one sit, quick read for those who want to get right into the relationship and skip the slow burn. I actually read it. I swear. I wouldn't recommend some trash story 😂 ❤️