What the Fuck

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
DRINKING
REFERENCE TO SEX
NARRATORS POINT OF VIEW

A few hours later, Y/N's bridesmaids all went to get changed for the party. In case you were wondering, they consisted of Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger, Pansy Parkinson, Ginny Weasley, and ironically, Blaise Zabini. Y/N was just sitting next to Draco on the couch watching the fire. As Y/N rested her head on Draco's shoulder, Draco held her hand and started playing with her ring.

"Love I wish you'd stop doing that."

"You do it all the time."

"Right, but when you do it, it means you're nervous. So tell me, what's wrong?"

"I just... You love me. Right?"

"Always and forever."

"But I'm a mess. I get jealous easily, I have anger issues, major daddy issues, trust issues, all the issues-" I snorted accidentally, and burst out from laughter at his small joke. "I mean, and look at you! You're literally perfect. I don't understand why you'd settle for me." Draco said. I smiled and kissed him. "Oh I'm not perfect Love. I get anxious, I swear and drink. I have 'all the issues' too! I get jealous when I see another girl looking at you. I'm a mess too, but this is why we're perfect for each other. We love each other so much to the point where we can't see the faults." I said. "You're right, I'm sorry for doubting," Draco said with a sigh.

YOUR POINT OF VIEW

"Hey, hey."

"What is it Princess?"

"You forgot to say something."

"Hmm? And what's that?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Here. Let me jog your memory." I said. I pulled his tie towards me and kissed him passionately.

"Alright then, erm- my room or yours?"

"No! I love you, you horny bastard!"

"I love you too Princess."

Draco smiled at me and kissed my knuckles. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked him. "Because you're my Princess. I'm the Prince. Isn't that what they do in the movies?" He replied. I smiled sweetly at him and brought his knuckles up to my lips, and kissed them gently. "There. We match now." I said, ruffling his hair.

"ALRIGHT! ROLL CALL! GIN!"

"Here!"

"HERMES!"

"You can see me from here Blaise, no need to-"

"LOONY!"

"What? Oh hi Blaise! That's a lovely suit."

"PETER PAN!"

"I wish you'd stop calling me that. My name is Pansy, not Pan."

"AND BLAISE! Oh look! Here I am! Looks like everyone is here... Y/N, why don't we go now."

"Okay! Erm- Draco, I'll probably be back sometime really late, like maybe even early morning."

"Alright, have fun."

"Bye! Love you!"

"I love you too."

"Blaise? Would you please stop pulling me?"

"No."

             We walked out of Hogwarts and apparated behind the bar. Although it was a muggle bar in the Americas, it was still quite well known amongst wizards and witches. "Alright. Now I have everyone's ID's. All I did was change the birth year temporarily with magic."

"Wow Blaise, you've really outdone yourself!"

"Shut it! It's only because this is a once in a lifetime possibility. This bar is always fucking packed."

THREE IN THE MORNING
DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

             Goddamnit. Three in the fucking morning, and they're not back yet. I was sitting in the common room reading a book, waiting for them to come back home. Maybe Y/N was in trouble? No. She's tough. No muggle could hurt her. I might as well go to sleep-

"Hey Draco!"

"Ginny! Luna! Where's Pansy, Blaise and
Y/N?"

"Well Y/N and Blaise got drunk as hell, so Pansy is trying to apparated them back."

"Shit."

"Yeah, have fun with taking care of a drunk
Y/N."

"How bad is it?"

"How does a karaoke duet on top of a table sound?"

"I don't know, what was the song?"

"That muggle song Shallow."

"Fuck. That's pretty bad."

"Yeah... goodnight!"

"Wait! How are you two not drunk?"

"Luna doesn't drink and I had a livid debate over if a hotdog is a sandwich with the bartender. I had to stay sober for that."

"Yeah, makes sense."

"Okay, night boo!"

"For the last fucking time, don't call me Boo, Gin."

"Hehe... GOODNIGHT BOO!"

"Luna!? What? Not you too."

"H-hey Draco, care to help me?"

"Pansy! There you are! Yeah- erm- you take your ex and I'll take mine. Wait-"

"No you're right, technically she's your ex, but then you got back together so... wait. I'm confused."

NARRATORS POINT OF VIEW

Me too hun.

DRACOS POINT OF VIEW

"Just- whatever. Hey Princess."

"Oh hello there."

"I'm going to take you up to my room now. Okay?"

"WHEEEEEEE! ROLLERCOASTER!"

"That's right... okay, here you are. Do you want to get changed first?"

"No I'm good."

"But you're still wearing a party dress and party shoes."

"Okay... want to help me take them off?"

"Princess you're drunk. I'm not fucking a drunk Y/N."

"Fine. Lets just go to sleep."

             We got in bed and under the covers. She laid her head on my chest and faced me.

"You're very handsome you know. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Actually, I'm engaged."

*gasp* "how could you?"

"Yes, I know. I'm sorry for being engaged."

"You should be."

"Princess?"

"What is it?"

"I'm engaged to you."

"Oh- that's very nice of you then."

"That's right."

"Well can I give you a kiss?"

"Hmm go ahead."

             She sloppily kissed my lips. The taste of alcohol was left on my tongue.

"Well goodnight then."

"Goodnight Princess, I love you."

"I love you toooooo"

AUTHORS NOTE

😃