Dean?

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

             The next morning we were both woken up by a loud and rapid knocking at Draco's dorm. "I'll get it Draco, you just rest." I said. He smiled and quickly pecked me on the lips.

"Come back to bed soon. Okay?"

"Alright Draco."

             I got out of bed and opened the door, finding myself face to face with Dean. "Hey
Y/N, I need advice. Desperately." He said quickly. "Who's at the door?" Draco asked. "Oi mate, can I borrow your girlfriend for a moment?" Dean asked. I heard Draco mumble something angrily under his breath, but it wasn't loud enough to hear. "Fine. Bring her back safe." He replied.

             We left the room and went to the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmead. I ordered us both a butterbeer, and we went to sit down at a small and quiet table. Dean fumbled anxiously with the straw. "Well? Spit it out!" I said, breaking the silence. "Okay. Here it goes. I'm gay." He said. I burst out laughing. "YOU REALLY HAD ME THINKING IT WAS SOMETHING BAD FOR A MOMENT! Oh honey, I knew you were gay since the day I met you." "Please Y/N, not so loud."

"Alright. So what do you need me for?"

"Well, you're the only one I've told so far..."

"I am honoured babe"

"Right. But my parents. What if they disown me? Kick me out?"

"Well, if that did happen, you'll always have a home at Hogwarts. Plus, I'm more than certain Draco and his mum would be happy to help. They have plenty of spare bedrooms."

"Okay, but the boy I like..."

"And?"

"Y/N, the boy I like is Seamus."

"Oh fuck."

"So I shouldn't go for it then?"

"Oh no! Definitely go for it! I was scared that getting in a relationship with Draco would ruin our friendship, but if anything, we've gotten closer!"

"So what do you mean by 'oh fuck' then? I'm getting a lot of mixed responses..."

"Nothing! I just think you guys would be cute together."

"Really?"

"Yeah, for sure."

"I-I'm gonna do it! Thanks Y/N!"

             And with that, he was out the door. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. "Draco Malfoy. What brings you here?" I asked, with a smile. "How did you know it was me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Hmm. The cold hand, your cologne, and the familiar feeling of butterflies that I get whenever you touch me." I replied. He blushed for a moment.

"You're-"

"Y/N, don't say it."

"Cu-"

"If you say it, you're sleeping three feet apart from me for the rest of the week."

"Whatever. It's worth it. You're cute when you blush. Did you know?"

"Fucking-"

"Me."

             He raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Well obviously not if you're three feet away, idiot." He said. "Anyways, what'd that Thomas want?" He asked. "That's up to him if he decides to tell you!" I answered. "Alright. But he better not try anything or I'll-"

             "Oh. Is my Draco jealous?" I asked, with a fake pouty face. "A little bit, yeah! I mean when you have the prettiest girl in the world as your girlfriend, it's easy to get jealous!" He answered. I kissed him on the cheek. "Hmm. Then how come I manage to not get jealous? Also, I'll tell you one day when Dean lets me. And I assure you, as soon as I tell you, you're going to feel stupid for feeling jealous." I said quietly.

"Alright. I'll drop it."

"I'm proud of you Love."

"For what?"

"Well, you're getting over your trust issues with me."

"Trust issues?"

"Yeah. That thing that comes along with daddy issues?"

"Oh. Well, how'd you get over yours so fast?"

"I'm going to tell you something, and you must promise not to get mad."

"I swear Y/N."

"I've been seeing a guy."

"What!?!"

"Mhm. He's got platinum blonde hair, this hot body, and a face that's somehow both cute and sexy. He's got just the most amazing grey eyes that I could get lost in forever, and when he holds me, it feels like all my world's problems are melting away. He's smart, and kind, but he doesn't let anyone see it. Except for me."

"Well, if he really makes you happy then-"

"Godric. You are so incredibly dense. How is it possible for someone to be so smart, yet so oblivious? Are you high? Drunk? Draco! Think about who fits that description!"

"I-ohhhhh. So he's not from Hogwarts then?"

"I WILL SLAP YOU!"

"I was just joking! I knew you were talking about me. But seriously, you give me way too much credit."

"Nonsense. I would never lie to you."

"I- have you actually never lied to me?"

"Of course not! H- have you lied to me?"

"...so remember that date the other night? I said I got called to Snape? Well, I actually just misplaced the candles, so I had to get more."

"You idiot. That doesn't count."

             We walked back to the Slytherin common room after about another hour of chatting at the Three Broomsticks. We all walked in on Hermione, Ginny, Blaise, and Pansy, having a conversation.

             "No! I bet it would have green and black flowers! Maybe throw in some gold! I don't think they'd do a classic white." I heard Pansy say. "Hey! My favourite girls! Yes Blaise. I'm looking at you too. What're you all talking about?" I asked, taking a swig of an unknown liquid out of Blaise's flask. Seeing as he was Blaise, it was probably firewhiskey. Turns out I was right. "Oh, just your future wedding." Replied Ginny. I choked on the whiskey I was drinking. "I- WHAT?!? Draco...?" I said. "Don't look at me Princess! I didn't do anything!" Draco said defensively. "Hush. We all know it's going to happen a couple years from now, so we'd better start planning! Anyway, Y/N, what colour is your dress going to be? Green, black, or gold?" Asked Hermione urgently.

             "I- what? Light gold? I don't know. Are you four bored or something?" I asked, confused. "Aha! I told you! It's settled then.
Y/N will wear gold, Draco will wear black, and we'll have white roses." Said Pansy. "Okay! So now that you four have successfully made this day awkward," the four looked up and smiled innocently. "how about the four of us go do something? Anyone up for a game of mini-quidditch?" Asked Draco, and of course, we all agreed.

AUTHORS NOTE

ok. I know what the comments are going to say. Draco's not proposing anytime soon. We're fucking 16 years old.