The Battle of Hogwarts

INCLUDES FOUL LANGUAGE
NOT ACCURATE TO THE BOOKS
VIOLENCE
YOUR POINT OF VIEW

We walked all the way into Hogwarts. Once we reached the front doors, we were greeted immediately by McGonagall. "Oh thank goodness it's you two. I have to ask you both a question to make sure it's you. Y/N. what was the first lesson you ever took in my class?" She asked. "Erm- turning rats into teacups." I answered. "Good. And Draco, what is Y/N's patronus?" She asked. "A dragon." Draco said with a light blush on his cheeks.

"Great. Now go straight up to the Gryffindor common room. That's where most your friends are. Password is withershanks."

"Great. Thank you Professor."

"Y/N! Draco!"

"Yes?"

"It's good to have you two back."

We walked up to the Gryffindor common room, using the password "withershanks" for the fat lady portrait. "Wait guys bush I here footsteps. It might be a Carrow!" I heard someone whisper. And with that, everyone went silent. We stepped into the common room, everyone's back to us. "Wow, I thought you guys would be more excited to see me." I said. They turned around and came to hug us. "Hey Y/N? Why are you here? We assumed you were out with Harry, Ron and Hermione." Cho asked. "Well we sort of parted ways at the Malfoy Manor. You see, Draco, Mr. Olivanders, a goblin, Luna, Ron, Hermione, and Draco, were being held captive at the cellar." I said. "And my aunt Bellatrix was torturing Y/N. I could tell from the screams. I wanted to go with Ron, Hermione, and Harry so we could help them, but Y/N was in pain, so Hermione told us to just go back to Hogwarts. We have no idea where they are." Draco finished.

All of a second, the portrait door opened with Neville coming out. "Hey guys I got a surprise." He said. Neville had grown so much since the last time I've seen him. He stepped to the side and revealed Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Everyone cheered and welcomed him in. "Listen everyone. I'm looking for something. It has to do with Ravenclaw. It'll be small, and easy to conceal. Anyone have any ideas?" He asked. "Well it could be the lost diadem of Ravenclaw." Luna piped. "But Luna, no one alive has seen it. That's why it's lost." Cho said. Just then, they Gryffindor prefect came in the room. "McGonagall wants everyone in the great hall now!" He said. We all  went down to the great hall and stood in 4 different corners which separated the houses.

             All of a sudden, I heard a loud whisper in my ears. It made my head pound like crazy. "Bring me Harry Potter. Whoever gives me him will receive power and a reward. If you give me the boy, no one else will be harmed. You have one hour." The voice said. "Well what are you waiting for?!? Someone grab him!" Astoria shouted. Just then, the order of the Phoenix came into the great hall. "Someone escort Ms. Greengrass and the rest of their house to their common room." McGonagall ordered. Blaise, Pansy, and Draco stayed by my side. "Professor! We'd like to help." Pansy said. McGonagall looked to me. "It's okay Professor. I trust them." I said. She nodded.

            We met up with the order leader, Kingsley. "Y/N, nice to meet you. You and Parkinson can head with me to defend the east wing. Young Malfoy and Zabini, someone started a fire in the room of requirements. I believe it's your friend Goyle. Slow him down and make sure Harry and his friends get out safely. It's a dangerous job. Are you sure you four can handle it?" He asked. I looked to Draco, Blaise and Pansy, who all nodded their heads. "Let's go." I said. Kingsley flashed a smile. "Parkinson and Y/L/N, follow me then. Good luck boys." He said, walking away. Pansy started following him. "Draco wait!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. I kissed him passionately in the fear that it might be the last. "I love you Draco. After the war, meet me back here. I'll be waiting for you." I said. "Okay. I love you too Princess." He replied.

             Through tears, I ran to Kingsley and Pansy. "Good. You're here. Your wand is broken. Right?" He asked. I nodded, remembering I didn't have a wand. "Alright. Have a backup one?" He asked. I pulled out my throwing knifes, and my switchblade out of my pocket. "Good. We need something other than magic. Me and Parkinson will fight the right hallways. Can you handle the left corridor?" He asked. I nodded, and we parted ways.

             I entered the left corridor, and saw Lupin and Tonks, Ginny, and Cho. "Professor, Tonks, pleasure to see you again." I said with a smile. "Y/N, the feeling is mutual, although we ought to cut this reunion short because look." He said, pointing to the army. They burned down the force field, and started charging towards us, running up the hallway, chasing Neville. Someone must've fired a missed shot because the hallway floor started to collapse, and down went the army along with Neville. "NEVILLE!" I shouted. Suddenly, we saw a hand clutch the floor where it had broke off. Neville pulled himself up, out of breath. "Well that went well I'd say." He said with a smile.

DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW

Blaise and I ran into the room of requirements. I immediately saw Goyle about to set another fire, although the room was already engulfed in flames. "GOYLE! STOP THAT YOU BLITHERING IDIOT!" I yelled. He turned around and saw me. "Draco. I thought you were on our side." He said. "EXPELLIARMUS!" I yelled, catching his wand. "Leave before I'm forced to hurt you Goyle." I demanded. He rolled his eyes and ran further into the room. I rolled my eyes and we chased after him.

AUTHORS NOTE
IM SO SO SO SO SORRY I UPDATED LATE TODAY! MY DUMBASS JUST FORGOT LIKE 😃 anywho, ahahah I'm sorry in advance for the next couple of chapters (everyone will cry. And I mean everyone.)