The Slytherin prince

(Princess is Draco's nickname for you)
DRACO'S POINT OF VIEW
I met her long ago. We were best friends and nothing could ever change that. Until the sorting. "(Y/L/N)!" The hat boomed. "GRYFFINDOR". It was Gryffindor. My sworn enemy house. She looks back at me with tears in her eyes and mouthed "I'm so sorry Draco." As a single tear runs down her face, my heart broke. But I had a reputation to uphold and my father was depending on me. After the prefect let us to our dorms using the password "pure blood", I ran up to my private room that my father had payed for. I lay down replaying her apology in my mind over and over again. And just as she had done, a single tear ran down my face. "I'm sorry princess." I whispered to myself. I was all alone. That was the last time I had ever used her long gone childhood nickname.
________________________________
FOUR YEARS LATER IN DIAGON ALLEY
Blaise and I were chatting and Crabbe and Goyle we're behind me as usual. I saw her in the distance with her new friends. My princess. She had grown scared of her prince after years of Pottah poisoning her mind to manipulate her. I approached them. "Weasley, Pottah, Granger, and (Y/L/N)." I sneered looking specifically with hatred at Harry. A few insults to him and I was satisfied. I took Weasley's ice cream and threw it in the ground. I did my usual stare down at princess to scare her. I looked down to her and she looked up to me. Damn. I don't know if she has always looked like this or if she glowed up, but damn, was she beautiful. I stare down trying to mask my awe with hatred, and it worked. I watched at her daring expression melt to fear. I smirked, and walked away. On the train, I run into princess again. We locked eyes for a split second, and she looked away quickly. And for a split second I wondered what might've happened if she'd been sorted into Slytherin. We would've been great. Playing pranks, making fun of other low lives, but she had gone soft. I still remember long ago at the park. We were both around 7. She was lying down below a large pine tree, and I was watching her confused. She was concentrating very hard at something. And all of a sudden, a golden crown formed on her head. Almost like... magic. She was a witch. She ran off to her parents and yelled "Mum! Dad! Look what I made!" I watched her knowing that we would be great friends. She was so full of ambition. Great Slytherins always are. I walked over to her grinning. In my hands I formed a small metal snake. I came up to her, bowed, and said "hi princess." I held out the snake to her and she took it. "Well I guess that makes you my prince!" When she said that, a small king's crown formed, and she placed it lopsided on my head. Her magic, though new, was strong. Almost effortless. We both giggled, and went off to play. I wished that it would have been like that. I wanted to be her Slytherin prince and stay the best of friends. But all I can do is just imagine.