XXIII

Please ignore all mistakes

XXIII

'Time to visit Louisa' what Louisa.

Martha was burning in anger as she stared at empty room that was scattered, she came her to relieve stress and what did she find hmm? An empty room with no Louisa to be found anywhere.

Pacing she called the head guard, using the calmest voice she could muster.

"Charles I want to have a meeting with everyone in the garden, it's about something of great importance " she was massaging her suddenly aching head with her idle hand.

"Yes Donna" came Charles reply, shit she sounded too calm. He was sweating profusely thinking of what made her this angry that she sounds so calm, he had a bad premonition of what the meeting is about.

"I want you all there is five minutes " she ended the call. Her face was filled with dark lines as she walked calmly to her beloved rose garden. Blood will flow as much as possible till her anger disappears.

Sipping her wine calmly she watched the frighten looks on her men's faces, the shaking of the maids and the calm looking Charles who stood beside her with his gun around his waist.

"Who can tell me where Louisa is?" She dropped her wine glass on the table that they placed before her. Everyone mummers filled the once silent garden, 'why was she asking something so weird' some said then one of the guards that stayed at the gate of the house came forward to answer.

"She is in her usual room Donna I don't understand why we are being asked this?" He was the dumb scapegoat that is used as an example to others. As everyone was nodding in support of what was said a gun shot was head as the smug man fell down with wide eyes as blood flowed out of his mouth, every one swallowed their words instantly and looked up at Martha who was romancing the cold body of a gun.

"I will ask again where is Louisa?". Charles had cold sweat rolling down at the back of his neck but his face showed no emotion. He was panicking within his soul, he knew the guards assigned to monitor Louisa were all slacking off. No one came forward or spoke at all, everyone suddenly started worrying about their life choices. 'What kind of stupid life choices did they make?'.

"Hahahaha ok ok, since no one is answering. Charles?" She turned to look at the stoic man who stood beside her. He knew what she wanted but he also knew it would be hard for him to point the men he left in charge of Louisa. They had always been loyal but this was only a little mistake and it would cost them their lives and that of their families.

"I don't remember people assigned to monitor Louisa" he said calmly. Martha rolled her eyes in irritation, suddenly being loyal to yourselves. Ok I can solve this. She signaled the others to push Charles pregnant sister and his four years old adopted son forward.

Charles broke into another batch of set rolling down his back but he remained stoic. He had sent them away even before Martha had called this meeting, for the day he had a bad premonition and he told them to leave as soon as possible. He didn't know his fellow people would betray him.

"Brother!"

"Daddy!"

He stood stiff as he watch them being shot by his so called friends, he wasn't fast enough to stop this. Hate burned deep within his chest but no emotions showed on his face as Martha looked at him before continued talking about what he could care less about.