XXVI

Please ignore all mistakes as the book would soon undergo editing, after I find someone who could help with the editing

Sample of paternity test.

XXVI

Claude was back to his house after making plans with Tilly, Rose, Sam, Sussie, Pat on where Martha was located and he didn't really tell them his plan just gave them task to do in the background, like updating Martha with wrong informations.

He needed to cripple her so that she won't be able to stand anymore, killing her was easy but he wanted to play a little with her and make her think she had control of things when in fact he was pulling strings in the background.

Staring blankly in deep thoughts on how to make his revenge sweeter for his dead babies, karma was introducing herself to Martha. He soon noticed the book that was the Genesis of his finding out the truth, he hadn't read the book since he started to uncover the truth about Martha.  He stared at the book cover looking at the name expecting it to be familiar like one of the pen names Skye used for his books back in college, but the name was not one of Skye's pen name.

Thinking about it he flip the pages of the book, how did the book correlate with his reality. While still flipping through the book an envelope dropped from the back of the book, immediately dropping the book slowly he picked up the envelope and saw his name written on the brown envelope boldly 'CLAUDE CHEVALIER'.

He opened the envelope to see at letter inside, unfolding it he saw it was clipped to another document which looked like a medical report. 'What is this?'

'Who does this DNA test results belong to?'

Looking through it he felt like he was losing breath.

Name of Child: Tyler Chevalier
Test no: 819734620

Name of alleged father: Skye Thompson
Test no: 819734630

Combined paternity index: 533,475

Probability of paternity: 99.9998%

The alleged father is not excluded as the biological father of the tested child. Based on the testing results obtained from analyses of DNA loci listed the probability of paternity is 99.9998%.

He stared at it , he was rendered speechless. His brain was finding it hard to boot so he switched his sight to the letter.

Dear dumbass ex-in-law,

Yes it's Sasha writing this letter, if you are reading this then it means that you saw the book I sent written by yes Skye. I don't even like you to begin with but I couldn't seat and watch my brother suffer more  injustice caused by you and your stupid family, luck enough I don't want to end up in jail instead I want to take care of my brother.

You must be wondering how Skye got out of prison, well I don't care to share that information, my crazy aim for writing this letter is to tell you Skye wanted to clear his name by all means so he disguised himself to work for you as a personal assistant highly recommended by my father.

Yes he was your so called Elena, but as usual you were still stupid and had to go and hurt him. He worked under you at first to hurt you and Martha but when he saw how harmonious your small family was he couldn't hurt you guys anymore because of Tyler.

They met at the charity ball for the westbound foundation for gifted kids, he was crying and that monster you call a wife just flicked her wrist directing his nanny to take him outside. Skye's maternal instincts were triggered then he and I followed after the maid no matter how I tried to convince him he said he just wanted to see if he could help the restless child.

When I first saw Tyler I had a deep feeling that he belonged to my brother, he kept crying till the maid reluctantly handed him over to Skye.

As Skye held him Tyler stopped crying and instead said 'mama' then smiled and ate his snack before falling asleep on his mother's chest. Your  four almost five years old son could tell who his mother was even though he changed his looks again and again yet you blind bat couldn't differentiate between lies and truths.

The last time you hurt my brother he lost so much blood it was scary, that day I vowed if something terrible happens to my brother they someone was going to died and you know who. That day he was able to get the sample of Tyler's hair after I persuaded him for months, he placed it in a small plastic bag and placed it in his pocket to prevent it from being contaminated.

When he left prison he decided to write everything he went through hoping to at least guide you, but he didn't know I also attached the DNA TEST and this letter to the book when I delivered it myself.

I hate you so much for my brother's suffering but as the saying goes 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' that's why I bothered to contact you and reveal some of the truth. Reading the book would explain some other truths you may be searching for. P.s the DNA test results are behind the letter.

Use this information wisely and get justice for my brother who you hurt.
P.s my dad said prepare yourself for broken bones in the future.

Goodbye dummy
Your enemy
Sasha Thompson.

He dropped the letter on his table as his eyes watered, he remembered the day after the charity event when Tyler woke up in morning he kept crying saying he wanted his mommy. His heart twisted like someone had gotten hold of his heart and tried to squeeze out the life he had left, tears rushed down his cheeks as he remembered the day he had hurt Elena because he saw how similar she was to his Skye. Was he even allowed to call him his? He remembered how scared Elena was as she ran even in pain and was bleeding, he did that.

Rage flashed in his heart as he started scattering things in his office rushing towards the shelves of books and started pushing them down, mocking himself.

As the books fell a white envelope fell out of one of the books, picking it up after noticing Skye's elegant writing.

'LOL YOU FOUND THE LAST CLUE' he quickly opened the envelope and ultra sound film fell out with Skye's name and the date at the bottom corner of the film. He looked through them as it showed his baby development from the first month to the third month before he was arrested.

He finally let out an anguished cry clutching both the ultrasound film and envelope to his chest, what had he done why was he so stupid?. He didn't deserve Skye's forgiveness but he would clear Skye's name and hand over Tyler to him and disappear from their lives and protect them from the dark to keep them safe from everyone who could hurt them including him.

He cried for hours not even noticing his ringing phone, he felt too weak to stand to his feet so he fell into a deep sleep filled with nightmares.

Please remember to vote and comment.

P.s these are all fictional characters and events.