XXXI

Please ignore all mistakes.

XXXI

Sasha stared at Louisa, who due to memory loss was acting entirely different. She suddenly started sticking to Sasha, then about two weeks after she woke up she has been telling her father how she wanted Sasha but in her words she said.

"Papa I want the handsome lady"(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

"she is hot papa, how do I get her to like me back papa"ლ(' ❥ 'ლ)

"I swear I never believed in love at first sight but seeing her I fell in love with her at first sight"♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

" papa her voice sends shivers down my spine"( ◜‿◝ )♡

"shhh papa let me hear her voice"(•ө•)♡

"Sasha, hmm I will give her a nickname , Asha, how does it sound papa" ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

"I hope Asha is not dating anyone, if she is I will just have to help free her from unnecessary burdens"(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

Adrian felt like he would cough up blood but always watched his daughter awkwardly and helplessly, he was sure if she finds out what she had done she won't forgive herself no matter how Sasha was ready to forgive and forget about it.

All this she could ask Sasha directly but she claimed to be too shy and was very scared of rejection. Skye had the urge to laugh anytime Louisa sticks closer to Sasha than her own skin saying something about being too weak and hadn't recovered from being sick, he had noticed his sister too also liked this sticky Louisa but he could also sees her fighting it for his sake believing it would hurt him. He had long forgiven her so there was no need for Sasha to hurt herself.

"Asha! My head hurts " Louisa whined liked a child rubbing her head on the seated Sasha's chest. 'So soft' if she was a cat she would be purring while doing this motions. She needed attention and she would stick to Sasha to get it. Sasha was loving the attention from Louisa on the inside but frowned looking at the cute face of Louisa.

"Louisa where did you get this kind of name" Louisa pouted. Sasha felt like she was shot with Cupid arrows a thousand times. 'why are you so cute?'

"I like the name it suits you"

'I love it' Sasha thought.

"Go to bed if your head hurts" Sasha said in fake annoyance.

"But the doctor said I need intensive care from you so I can remember my past" Louisa lied, the doctor had told them after the CT scan that it was a high chance of permanent memory loss.
Sasha knew she was lying so she just rolled her eyes letting Louisa straddle her, her smaller frame fit so perfectly in the taller and bigger Sasha's embrace.

"Skye can also take care of you"

"No! No!! The doctor specifically said Sasha Thompson, my Asha would be the only one and the best person who can take care of me"

Not able to win this coy human Sasha watched her relaxing her head on her chest, cuddling each other on the couch while the tv was on. Sky stood at the corner happy with his sister helpless yet contented look.

From what Mr. Adrian told them, his daughter was always like this to people she loved, he described her as head strong especially when she is going after someone she believed she wanted. But he guessed she changed after being friends with that Martha.

Louisa injuries were recovered for newly past month and a half, she could do anything except lifting something heavy or something strenuous like running, jumping or exercise it's not like Sasha would let her do anything. Louisa still insisted in front of Sasha to be too weak to do anything without Sasha's touch.