XI

Sorry my lovelies, the thing is I am experiencing writers block and the chapters might be boring so I apologize ahead again.

Please ignore all mistakes.

PRESENTS

SKYE.
I looked at the familiar yet unfamiliar mansion, it was the same yet so different, I could see Martha has made a lot of changes to the once beautiful place I used to call home, but now it looks like someone vomited glitters on it. Sighing I walked towards the door after being scanned for weapon by the security personnel.
"Hello Ma'am I am Julius the butler" the familiar butler said. At least it seems the old workers are still here. I smiled as he led the way into the house. It felt colder and lonelier, not like how homily as I remembered it, I didn't see a single picture of Mira and Milo. It's not like I expected it to be there but I felt hurt at how everything felt.

Pa! Pa!

The butler knocked on the door as Claude responded with 'come in'. His study still looked the same except for our couple picture being replaced by Tyler's photo, the cool color of the office remained. Seems like Martha hasn't being able to find her way in here.
'Here is the file sir" I signed handing over the files to him. He collected it and signaled for me to seat down. I had woken up early today so I could go to the office and get the file then make it here at the exact time he wanted it.
Sasha woken up before I left as she handed me a small plastic bag saying something along the lines of DNA test and I should get a sample from Tyler since he might want to come and see me. What made her think Claude would let me see Tyler?.
I was bored so I started looking around the study with my eyes. It was still as I remembered it, just being here brought back a lot of memories.

FLASHBACK

I had just gotten my pregnancy test result, I was finally pregnant after a year of birth control. Claude didn't even know about all I planned, I was waiting for the right time to actually get pregnant and the time had come and I was ready for this baby. I also believed Claude was also ready for this baby especially the way he talks about how complete it would be when we had little ones running around. He had said it didn't matter is they were adopted or not and I did tell him about being able to get pregnant.

He was finally coming home and I was going to decorate the dining room and prepare dinner and the desert would be with the news of my pregnancy.
I had everything set up the help of the maids who kept giggling about how cute our baby would be, we would have a mini us running and play around the house. I could already visualize it.
I decided to write a little note and placed it on his plate like a napkin, on that napkin I wrote.

" I have chubby hands
I have chubby feet
I have chubby cheek
I giggle and cry
I make giggly noise"

Then under the baked cookies I wrote;
'I HAD A DREAM THAT CAME TRUE CHECK BESIDE YOU
ITS MY GIFT FOR YOU "

He had arrived half an hour later looking exhausted but tried to smile. I didn't want to take him directly to eat so helped him undress and prepared a bath for him after telling him that when he was done he should come have dinner. He pecked me as he went into the bathroom.

We sat down together on the the table while the maids served our food. Picking up his napkin he straightened it and laid it on his lap.
"hm what's this?" He quickly read through the words on the napkin as he then looked at me with question marks turning around on his head. I ignored him soon we began to eat in silence. Finally we were done eating the main course it was now time for the desert. He loved cookies so he quickly snatched up two cookies and stuffed it in his mouth. I could hold in the laughter and the maids too were giggling at the side, my Claude looked like a over grown hamster trying to hide nuts in its mouth pouch.
"Eat slowly you big baby" I said as he was already eating his sixth cookie. He ignored me and continued eating fast till he finally noticed the not I wrote. Swallowing he looked at me in shock, then beside him seeming to have just noticed the bag . He opened it and I kept watching all his reaction after signaling the maid to video it, his eyes were confused at first at the pregnancy test that was till he brought out a baby's top with 'daddy's baby ' written on it bold. It was then he jumped up from his seat and rushing towards me.
"I'm going to be a daddy!" I gave a nod then he hugged me close to him as he seemed to be confused about crying or laughing so he did both.

PRESENT
I sighed in my heart at that memory, this house reminds me of those happy moments and the only moment that destroyed everything. I felt like running but also staying to defend myself.
"Elena on the bookshelf to the right there is a book I want you to find, 'stained hands' open it then hand over what is within its pages". His voice snapped me out from my thought, nodding I walked towards the shelf and scanned for the book. Something then caught my eyes it was the scrapbook I had made from the birth of Mira and Milo, looking back at Claude noticing he wasn't looking back at me but still going through the files I had brought. I looked up at the side of the room knowing he didn't have a camera in this room when I used to be here, I snatched it up before continuing my search for the book he asked for.
Finally finding it I handed it over after I had sat down and stuffed the scrapbook my bag that was closed to the chairs leg on the floor.

Pa! Pa! Came a knock on the door.
"Papa can I come in?" Came Tyler's voice from behind the door. Claude looked up and answered with a smile "come in" looks like he still the same man that loves children so much. The butler Julius opened the door as a happy Tyler rushed in only when he notices me he jumped up happily.

"Mama, you came" he rushed towards me ignoring his father. 'Well that's harsh'

Skye stares blankly at Claude trying to see if Claude would react the wake he had reacted at the office the last time Tyler was brought to the office. Claude didn't see a reason to react like before, it's not like Tyler's mother is always around. She always go on a stupid vacation since when Tyler was one so it seems that he had been missing the love of his mom and Claude would prefer to not even see her that's why he never stopped her from going anywhere.
Claude noticed Elena's stare asking for permission to pick Tyler so he nodded, she picked his son up and set him on her lap as the child started to talk. Claude hasn't seen his son saying more that five sentences a day and now he understood why, his son wanted a mom.