VII

Sorry lovelies for the long wait, I didn't get a writer's block more like I became lazy over this COVID 19 issue. I'm back but I'm not sure for how long though.

Please ignore all mistakes 

PAST

I sat in the schools' green house since i was looking for inspiration for my next book and this was my hideout from gym because I don't really need extra credit. Yes people my 4.9 average made it easy for the principal to exempt me from gym, so yes I have an hour and forty five minutes to myself.
Humming a cool tone as I hit my pen against my note which had this  written on the back page 'ideas I barfed up for my book' . In this note I wrote about the characters, it's plot, the twists and turns then it's suppose ending.

Sasha knows where to find me after her classes so I can stay here till school ends since gym was my last period. Suddenly I heard a groan from behind one of the flowers spider lily to be exact, this is where I suppose to ignore it and go on with what I'm doing or leave the greenhouse but no my dumb self decided to go check it out.
Walking slowly toward the flowers to peep I heard the voice that startled me.
"Curiosity kills the cat" I fell down on my ass as I groaned without looking at the owner of the voice.

"I won't classify my self under the felines more of a rabbit " I grumbled as I stood to my feet cleaning the dust on my trouser. The person chuckled slightly then hummed.
"True you do look like a rabbit with your buck tooth" I rolled my eyes about to spit out a come back but I swallowed it down at the sight of the owner of the voice.

'Shit' I thought. I can't believe I forgot his voice, stupid me.
"Are you alright?" He asked as he walked closer to me while I was rooted in my spot admiring him and daydreaming. 'Shit shit shit cyber shit with shitty shit say something intelligent ' I growled to myself.

"I-I... Blue is my favorite meal and dew is my favorite song " I sighed as I continued to blush while he tried holding his laughter. Well there goes my 4.9 GPA flushed down the toilet never to return.
"Wow I didn't expect someone like you to be this cute and funny" I blushed as he shook his head before saying something else then walking away from me. After her was gone I realized he called me cute 'papa I'm getting married bless me' I squealed rubbing my cheeks. This is the second conversation we have had in a long time, well more like one sided conversation since my brain and mouth seems to have gone on vacation.

PRESENT.

It's been two weeks since I started working, a week since I was accepted fully for being good at the job. Macbeth has been glaring at me in annoyance because as of recent my boss has been telling her to report to me if she wanted to pass information or documents since I was his personal assistant, it's not my fault that I work instead of trying to seduce the man. Like I know him to hate people who sell them self short.
'Brrrng'
"Hello president Claude's office" I used the speech app on the iPad
"Go down to the reception and help the woman and the child at the front desk up to my office" Claude said before hanging up without my response, I shrugged. I guess Martha is here but why is she not coming up by herself. Oh well game face. I rode the elevator down to the reception towards the front desk I saw the maid from that night at the charity event with Claude's son in her arm as he seemed like he was about to burst into tears.
"Elena how are you today" Rosa asked as I gave her a nodded and a smile before the maid noticed me as she walked towards me. Seems like she recognizes me, good good and also the crying boy started stretching his arms out for me to carry him. He remembers me, I felt warm as I took him out of her hands as he started talking about anything and everything. So cute.
"Ma'am Elena please when we get to the door of the office could you give him to me, because Mr Claude hates when outsiders carry his son. I smiled nodding my head.

Looking down at the boy I smiled again feeling almost complete, rubbing his cheek causing him to look at me curiously as he kept playing with my button as we entered into the elevator .

'Ding'

We got off the elevator as I knew I was to hand him over to the maid, so with heavy heart I did. As she carried him he began to struggle and pout with quivering lips, his mismatched eyes watered.
Rubbing his cheeks with a stern look trying to stop him from crying, Which worked. He pouted as he tried to stop his tears nodding his head with a brave look on his face, this caused me to feel a sharp pain to my heart reminding me of Mira and Milo my babies. I hope they are resting. Knocking on the door I heard a little 'come in' so I led them in before I left back to my desk outside.

I really miss my babies, I don't deserve this but life can be quite unfair. Don't worry babies mama will bring you justice, I will hurt those who hurt you I don't care anymore for their happiness. I will make sure to clear my name from the mud they dragged it into. You all just wait, I sniffed quickly wiping my face off the tears I didn't notice at first till it fell down my cheek.

An hour later,

I knocked on his office door with my iPad in my hand, he is supposed to have a meeting with a law firm due to some complications between another company breaking their contract and some other things.
'Come in' I pushed the door open before walking towards him as I pressed what the app would say.
"Thanks Ms Elena, call the driver to wait for me in front" I nodded as I watched him holding his son tenderly as he rambled. As I was about to leave his office a small hand held my skirt.
"Mama?"

SO HEY!!! MY LOVELIES ANYWHO I HAVE A CONFESSION.
I WASN'T UPDATING NOT ONLY BECAUSE I WAS LAZY, BUT BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING DIFFERENT BL DRAMAS.....
ANYWHO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.

Vote and comment

D@P# is owt