XV

Please ignore all mistakes.

Skye groaned after waking up to the pain on his head, his throat and worst the one on his back, he was confused as to why he was laying on his side but his back had already answered the question. All the memories came rushing back, yeah the person he had devoted himself to hated him beyond imagination that he almost was killed. He finally saw his sister who sat before him was already rambling on and on about what he do not seem to catch.

"Dad, Skye is awake " was the only thing he could hear, he had not even notice she had left his side to look for their father. Mr. Symòne sat where his daughter was sitting a few minutes ago, he tried to smile but he couldn't. His son's face showed how much mental pain and physical pain he was going through, he held his tears in so as not to worry his children.

Skye tried to sign his thoughts but it was too painful for him to move too much, using his finger he signed as much as he could.
'I feel tired' his father stopped his hand from moving with a smile. Skye could see his father's sadness even though the man tried to hide it but Skye was still able to see, Sasha soon sat beside their father. The doctor came into the room to look at his patient who just woke up, doctor Morris checked his vitals and he was doing okay but he still asked.

"Between 1 and 10 what level of pain are you feeling?" Doctor Morris asked while Skye widen his five fingers twice. The was feeling so much pain what type of question is this doctor asking, can't he see how miserable I am. Skye thought watching the doctor write down some drugs he should be taking to reduce the pain.

Doctor Morris handed the slip of drug to Mr. Symòne to get in the hospital pharmacy or anywhere he could trust, the doctor knew that Mr. Symòne didn't trust anyone with things like this than himself. Mr. Symòne excused himself and followed the doctor out.

Sasha smiled at her brother trying to get his mind off his now thought that was showing on his face. Skye could remember how he felt when Claude pressed him to the wall with his steel like hands squeezing his throat tightly, he could see the anger in his eyes. It was like he had been holding it in for years and finally he broke, he had just suffered his husband's hate first hand and now he was so sure that they are not meant for each other. It was time for him to let go and move on, as far away from him and his family as soon as possible. He decided maybe he should tell his sister and father about not wanting to be around old people and memories anymore.

"Skye please stop thinking too much about it" Sasha says with a sad smile. It was her fault for not being there to defend her brother five years ago, she shouldn't have travelled on an adventure in another country very far from home. She had gone there without her phone and other important things necessary for communication, she wanted to stay as far away from her mother so she can't get in contact with her. The original plan was to change her contact info then give her father and twin brother information on how to get her.

She had left a month or two before everything happened to her beloved twin brother, since she had decided to settle there for a while first before getting in contact with her loved ones. After four years of staying and exploring various parts of the country she was in, she decided to come back since she had seemed to have lost contact with her brother and father.
When she had returned she ignored her jet lag and went straight to see Skye at his home since she was finally home, normally she was meant to meet her parents first before anyone else but she didn't feel good since she had stepped down from the plane. She had a bad feeling about everything, it was like something was going to happen to her brother so that's how she ended up at the gate of her brother's home.

'Please tell Skye his sister is here" she had said to the butler who looked saddened at the mention of Skye's name. He was about take somewhere he could explain what had happened, but things didn't work as Martha worked out to see Sasha. Martha sneered looking at Sasha from top to bottom before speaking in an arrogant manner .