XIII

Please ignore all mistakes.

AUTHOR

Claude finally came to his senses.
"Elena! Elena! Wait I'm sorry" he rushed after her but when he was able to get to the front porch she was already in her car driving away. Rubbing his hair roughing it, he wanted to badly beat himself. How did he let this happen and why?, his eyes were almost blood red and it could scare anyone.
"Get the car!" He shouted at the driver who quickly rushed to get the car as he was instructed to.

Skye drove with great speed to his sister's home even though his falling tears blurred his vision his brain and body refused to register the pain he was meant to feel.
" Did he hate me that much? Did he loath me to the extent of wanting to kill me" was his thoughts, Skye hadn't noticed Claude's unfocused eyes due to him struggling to free himself. His heart hurts more than anything else, he couldn't believe the strong love his husband had actually turned into hatred. Now he believed the saying there is a thin line between love and hate.
'I always knew happiness wasn't for me and I think it's time for me to accept the truth'
He reached his sister's place, he packed his car wrongly but he didn't care he just wanted to be in the safety of his new home, he ran into the building ignoring anyone present even though he could feel burning gaze on him. He didn't care about anything except for getting inside the house, the people who stare were with shocked gaze and worry rolled around in their eyes.
'Is she ok?' One man said
'Someone call 911 she is bleeding and she looks to sickly' his wife said to the security official there.

Tiredly Skye was finally in his sister's home, he couldn't stand straight anymore and his leg gave up from under him. 'I'm tired' he thought as black spot seemed to be appearing in his vision, as his sight blackened the door was pushed open as paramedics rushed in. Picking him gently the laid him down with his stomach down while they rolled him out of the house as gently as they could while still trying to get him quickly into the emergency van.

Sasha was talking to her friend Reine, who had helped her brother with the publishing , editing and publicizing his book under a pen name no one knew about. Now they were planning on hosting a book launch where they would introduce his older books and the recent ones he had written around the city.
"The 30th of this month sounds like a better date, because it's like a free day for most working persons" Reine said passing the plans for that day to the nodding Sasha.

"This sounds like a gr..."

Ring! Ring.

Her phone rang cutting off her sentence. Looking at the name on her phone, she wondered why the security guard was calling her. She picked it up.
" Hello Miss Sasha" he sounded like he had something urgent he wanted to say.

"Yes Randy?" She asked. What had happened that the guard couldn't take care of it, it then had to be something out of his control.
"Miss Elena is being rushed to the hospital now" he was about to explain but Sasha didn't care about the explanation yet so she just asked which hospital her brother was rushed to.
Reine saw how Sasha looked like she was about to commit murder, who does that bastard think he is to hurt my brother for him to enter into the hospital. Claude was the first person she thought of since he had gone to his house a few hours ago.

"She is been taken to the central hospital " nodding she cut off the phone then she Reine a short explanation before she rushed out to get to the hospital as quick as she could.

She finally reached the hospital, she saw her brother being rushed into the hospital through the emergency route of the hospital, she ran after the paramedics who she explained that she was a relative of the person and so they let her follow them but didn't allow her follow the doctors into the emergency room.
She held her phone tightly as she sat in the waiting area, she kept praying that what ever happened to her brother should not be dangerous. She had panicked after seeing him with the back of her brother's top thorn in the middle and they seemed to be trying to stop the bleeding at his back.