Epilogue

Please ignore all mistakes .

Pampararraaa... Introducing the end

Epilogue.

"You can't kill her" this was Alfie talking followed by Charles who was armed to the teeth for necessity sake.

"Uncle" she said happily after recognizing the voice. "Uncle I have been treated poorly please take care of them"

Alfie was tired of trying to save her so now he was just going to tell the Chevalier who she was so that they do not stain their hands with dirty blood. He wasn't doing this for her sake but for the chevalier family's sake.

"Ahh Charles you came I was..." She was cut off by her angry uncle who for the first time showed his anger and hate.

"Oh shut up stupid brat" he told Charles to point the gun at her head so she could stop talking while he spoke the truth.

"Why can't we just kill her" Claude asked in anger. Skye stood beside him with their son in Skye's arms. He stood there because Tyler wanted to be close to Claude too without distracting his father, Skye wanted to cry happily that today he wasn't losing anyone but an seemingly important issue was at hand.

"Well patience is everything, Mr. Adrian do you remember Catalina your first love" Adrian wanted to ask how the influences anything but he kept those words to himself.

"Do you also remember Diego Delgrusso?"

"Yes so, I know I sent that bastard to hell were he deserved?" Hearing this Martha was about to shout at him on seeing this Charles shot the floor close to her leg, she immediately swallowed her anger.

"Yes, yes, I know, anyway he was my elder brother. I know you killed him out of anger for killing Catalina and her family and you couldn't safe her in time" Adrian's eyes showed sadness and regret but he nodded.

"The truth here was she had called you to give you all her family's wealth and then slept with you not really knowing about her best friend's betrayal, what you didn't know was she got pregnant and finally let Diego have his way with her to protect you and her child" Adrian's eyes were round. He had a child roaming around without a father not knowing their real father.

"Well let me cut to the chase that child was taken care of by Diego till he found out about her not being his child from Catalina's best friend, he killed her and was planning to kill the child but you came in fast enough and he just only hid her. That child is Martha"

"Eh?!" Was what escaped everyone who just learnt the truth including Martha.

"You are lying" she cried out as Alfie threw the journal at her.

"This was what I was trying all this years to explain to you, your mom knew she would died so she wrote this journal and kept it with an instruction that when you got older I should give it to you on your birthday" he paused then continued

"Well happy fucking birthday" with that Alfie and Charles left. At first Charles wanted to personally kill her but after seeing the bodies of the men killed by Claude he knew that even if she survived it won't be for long because those men belonged to one of Diego's ruthless friends from way back.

Adrian walked towards the trembling woman pushing her hair away from her face now he could see the resemblance to Catalina, after hearing he had a child with the love of his life he was happy but hearing it was Martha this monstrosity, he suddenly lost the happiness he felt. Well then we wouldn't kill her just put her in prison maybe a life imprisonment sentence.

It was already the new year and everyone was recovering happily except Melissa who was brought back into the Chevalier family mansion with a warning of not even been able to move her legs. Adrian made sure to paralyze her from her waist down, she was being spoon fed by the maids.

Sasha and Louisa were officially dating, Claude was still making up for his mistakes by starting over again with Skye. He looked like a child whenever skye was close, Skye finally wrote the second book for 'WHERE THE CHIPS LAY' series

Martha felt happy being in prison believing that the man she had offended won't be able to get her but oh she had forgotten how she was able to take Skye's son from him in prison.

News soon showed the truth as everyone who condemned Skye then felt like they had been slapped into oblivion, Martha was declared missing two months later. The chevalier's didn't try to find her.

She was suffering torture each day in the hands of the man she had offended, she tried biting her so she could choke and die but he instead cut off her tongue, blinded her eyes, cut her fingers one by one then her toes didn't escape either. He kept her alive till a year later he shot her in the middle of her head.

Another secret was revealed which shook the Thompson family, their mother stole Skye and Sasha from their real mother. The truth was revealed after a stranger came with a gun a crazy eyes ready to kill her. The stranger claimed to be Skye's other parent who's egg was stolen and was fertilized by Mr. Thompson's sperm.

This person was in fact a man who Skye looked exactly like, she was so scared she confessed what had happened. She had promised the Alexis (the man) that she would help take care of his family if he was a surrogate for her, this wasn't the first time, she knew she couldn't get pregnant so she found beautiful poor people who she promise to help after they helped her by being surrogate mother. She didn't have eggs to use to she would travel abroad claiming she doesn't trust the family doctor. When she gets there she would take the woman's egg and used her husband's sperm to fertilize the egg then when it is successful she would kill the person and transfer their fertilized egg into her womb.

The reason Alexis was alive was the person who was sent to kill him was his friend so he was kept safe and was secretly looking for the evil woman who killed people for her selfishness.

Why she hated Skye at birth was he took his looks from Alexis and he was like an exact copy of him even his different eye colors, she was always paranoid so she wanted him out of the way but Sasha kept protecting him. Meanwhile Sasha looked exactly like the handsome mr Thompson.

She was locked up in a psychiatric ward while Alexis happily got to know his children and he was really happy. One crazy night one thing led to another and Skye and Alexis got pregnant at the same time. Alexis married Mr. Thompson, Skye married Claude and finally Sasha proposed to Louisa who had already planned how to kidnap Sasha and force her into marriage.

Yay!!!!
It's finally over, I'm so happy.

I wanted to post on the first of January but things were still not working out with my phone.

So I'm sorry or the belated happy new year wishes and update.

Happy new year to youuuuu alllllllll

Thanks for reading my book.

My next book is titled. 'FUYUHITO meaning winter +benevolence

Will alert you guys when I start the book.