ACTUAL EPILOGUE

This was how the book was meant to end, but I posted the previous epilogue so that I don't spoil some people's new year, now this author will like to sadistically spoil Valentine's Day....
I'm kidding.. Or am I ? You'll never know unless you read it .

Please ignore all mistakes.

EPILOGUE.

"You can't kill her" this was Alfie talking followed by Charles who was armed to the teeth for necessity sake.

"Uncle" she said happily after recognizing the voice. "Uncle I have been treated poorly please take care of them"

Alfie was tired of trying to save her so now he was just going to tell the Chevalier who she was so that they do not stain their hands with dirty blood. He wasn't doing this for her sake but for the chevalier family's sake.

"Ahh Charles you came I was..." She was cut off by her angry uncle who for the first time showed his anger and hate.

"Oh shut up stupid brat" he told Charles to point the gun at her head so she could stop talking while he spoke the truth.

"Why can't we just kill her" Claude asked in anger. Skye stood beside him with their son in Skye's arms. He stood there because Tyler wanted to be close to Claude too without distracting his father, Skye wanted to cry happily that today he wasn't losing anyone but an seemingly important issue was at hand.

"Well patience is everything, Mr. Adrian do you remember Catalina your first love" Adrian wanted to ask how the influences anything but he kept those words to himself.

"Do you also remember Diego Delgrusso?"

"Yes so, I know I sent that bastard to hell were he deserved?" Hearing this Martha was about to shout at him on seeing this Charles shot the floor close to her leg, she immediately swallowed her anger.

"Yes, yes, I know, anyway he was my elder brother. I know you killed him out of anger for killing Catalina and her family  and you couldn't safe her in time" Adrian's eyes showed sadness and regret but he nodded.

"The truth here was she had called you to give you all her family's wealth and then slept with you not really knowing about her best friend's betrayal, what you didn't know was she got pregnant and finally let Diego have his way with her to protect you and her child" Adrian's eyes were round. He had a child roaming around without a father not knowing their real father.

"Well let me cut to the chase that child was taken care of by Diego till he found out about her not being his child from Catalina's best friend, he killed her and was planning to kill the child but you came in fast enough and he just only hid her. That child is Martha"

"Eh?!" Was what escaped everyone who just learnt the truth including Martha.

"You are lying" she cried out as Alfie threw the journal at her.

"This was what I was trying all this years to explain to you, your mom knew she would died so she wrote this journal and kept it with an instruction that when you got older I should give it to you on your birthday" he paused  then continued

"Well happy fucking birthday" with that Alfie and Charles left. At first Charles wanted to personally kill her but after seeing the bodies of the men killed by Claude he knew that even if she survived it won't be for long because those men belonged to one of Diego's ruthless friends from way back.

Adrian walked towards the trembling woman pushing her hair away from her face now he could see the resemblance to Catalina, after hearing he had a child with the love of his life he was happy but hearing it was Martha this monstrosity, he suddenly lost the happiness he felt. Well then we wouldn't kill her just put her in prison maybe a life imprisonment sentence.