Chapter 17

I was still looking at the pictures when Robin came in.

"You looked so happy in these pictures." I told him as came close to me. I put the frame I was holding back and placed my hand on my little bump.

"That's my niece, Chloe. She's the light of the family. My sister Roxie had her when she was only seventeen. She found her mate and got married. Chloe is very special." He said as he looked at the frames. I looked at him.

"Let's go up stairs I'll show ypu the bed room. And I'll have Iris my maid put your things away." Robin told me as he took my hand a bring me up the long stairs.

   When we got to the top I saw a sweet old lady with white and grey hair smiling at us. She had some wrinkles around her light green eyes and on her hands.  She walked up to us.

"Iris this is Alison my mate. Alison this is Iris my maid but like a second mom for me." Robin said as me and her shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to met you Luna." She told me as she exposed her neck to me. I looked at her confused.

  "Same here." I said trying to get over the movement she did.

"Iris her bags are down stairs. Please unpack them and put everything away." He ordered her.

"I think I can put my things away." I told Robin as Iris went down the stairs.

"No. You are still not well. Let her." Robin said as he looked in my eyes.

"Why did she exposed her neck to me?" I asked him curious and confused.

"That's what everyone in our pack does when they are infront of the Alpha family. It's their Wolf showing respect. Like your soon to be Luna. She wanted to show respect." I nodded. That's so weird. Why would I want someone feel less then me? I don't like that.

"Come. I'm going to show you the bed rooms. There are five bed rooms and each bed room has it's own bathroom."

   We began to move down a long hallway. We reached  black  double doors with wide windows that are made for you not to be able to see though them.

He opened a door and I came into the room. You could see that this was the master room. It has a fire place and a flat screen over it. Infront of that is a California king sized bed. There are two large windows on the far wall and sofas with pillows next to the windows.

It's nice a comfortable. "Do you like it? This is my room but I don't sleep here because it's too big for just me. When I became Alpha my dad had them do this whole house again for me and my future family."

  Robin said as I walked up to the windows and saw the beautiful view from the window. I saw a big forest and a big mansion both so far.

"That's the pack house." He told me. I nodded. This is just Wow.

"I know. This seems like a lot but look at it like this, it's like my family and I are the royal family.  I am like the king of the pack." He explained to me.

"Wow." Thats all I can say.

"Dont worry about that now." He told me as we hearded a knock on the door. "Come in"

    Iris came in with a young guy around Robins age. They both were carrying my bags. The young guy had blonde hair with dark green eyes.

"Aliosn this is the son of Iris Drew. He helps his mom." Robin told me. "Hi." Drew said as he put the bags on the bed. I smiled at him. I don't know why but I have a weird feeling about him.

I stared at him as silence fell in the room. He had a evil grin as he unzipped one of my bags.

"Alison I'm going to take you to the soon to be rooms of our babies." Robin told me as he took me back from staring at Drew.

"Ok." He took me back to the hall way and we moved forward to a white door. He opened it and it was empty. We entered. I looked around the big space. The walls was a cream white. It had windows and a nice carpet.

"This is really nice but when the babies are born I want them in one room. I'll feel better if they were close to me and each others." I told him. I walked to one of the windows and looked at the same view I saw in our room.

"Whatever you want I will do Darling." He told me as he came and hugged me from behind. I feel so comfortable in his arms.

"Of course when they are at the age to be sleeping in beds, they could have their own rooms."

  "Yea, that sounds like a good idea. Now, what color of cribs do you have in mind?" He asked me. I looked at him thinking.

"How about we got to 'Toys R Us' and get ideas." I told him.

"How about we go tomorrow?  If you feel good enough to walk a in a big store like that we can. We already know the genters. We can buy clothes too. We can go to Home Depot and get paint if you would like to paint the room a different color also." He told me as I turned around and gave him a bear hug.

"I would love to do a nice make over to this room. I think it would be very fun." I told him as I put my head on his shoulder.

"Then that's what we will do." He said as he kissed my neck making me laugh.

"Don't be naughty. I already have two cakes with different favors in my oven." I said as I smiled and wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh so that means that we are together?" He asked. I just blushed and nodded. He picked me up and hugged me so tight.

"You have no idea how happy I am right now! Alison you just made me the happiest man alive! I love you with all my heart!" He yelled as he still had me off the floor and hugging me. He then out me back down.

I looked at him and he had the same smile I saw in the picture. Robin looks so much handsome when he is smiling.  I smiled back at him.

"I love you too!" I yelled. He took my face with his hand and then kissed me for the first time since out break up. I felt sparks. My lips and his felt like they were puzzle places that matched perfectly together. I don't remember our kisses being this good.

We went apart trying to catch our breath. We put our foreheads together.

"Wow, your amazing." Robin told me as he took his hand put my face up to look into my eyes.

"There is one thing I need you to do now." Robin said with a grin.

"Yea?" "You need to met my family." He said with a smile.

Oh yea..... That. I started to feel my nerves again.

Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed the update! Thank you so much so much for 11.8k readers! You guys are so awesome! So Alison and Robin are finally together. Lets see if it lasts. Right..... No more hints lol. Well, see you guys into next chapter.  Sorry, for short chapter. Farewell, into next up date. Votes! Comments! Are and will always be welcomed! Thank You Once Again!! ☺ツ