Chapter 21

Everything happened so fast I only had enough time to cover Alison. Jayson ran to Carly and then the Hummer made a huge explosion.

  It made me and Alison fly backwards. I hit the ground with Alison in my arms. She was safe. I started to feel a burning sensation on my back but it soon left because of my Alpha blood. Another scream hit the air.

I looked up still covering Alison.

I saw the flames all around the woods. If I don't move Alison from here, this can leave her without oxygen. I could feel the oxygen leaving because of the open flames. And soon the trees will begin to fall. Where did Jayson, Carly and the unfamiliar man go? He was pointing the gun to Carly's head.

"Robin concentrate. Alison needs you right now. Get her to safety and then worry about them." Robert my wolf told me. I know he has the same name as my father but he is stubborn. He named himself Robert.

I picked Alison up and heard for three heart beats. Her's was very slow but the ones in her belly were normal.

   I was relieved to know that our babies were fine. Now, I need to get her to safety. I started to run turns a part of the woods that was clear from flames.

"Robin? What's going on?" Alison asked in a very weak voice and then started to cough.

  " Don't worry sweetheart. I'm going to get you to safety. Just stay with me." I told her as I dodged flames from trees. "But I'm so tired." Alison said as she closed her eyes but tried to keep them open.

"Alison please stay with me. Don't go to sleep. I told her as I ran into a opening. It looked like a road. I stopped and saw that my pack was running to me in wolf form.

  "Robin!" Said Kyle one of the guys in my pack, as he turned back into his human form.

  "I can't explain now. I need to find Jayson and Carly. Please take Alison and tell the pack hospital to bring an ambulance. She needs care and I don't know if Jayson or Carly do also. Bryan, Charlie, and Max come with me. The woods are in flames and we need to find them before its too late."

Jayson P.O.V.

The explosion made me and Carly fly. I covered Carly the best I could. I saw that the man was gone. I don't know what happened. When I saw that the unfamiliar man pointed the gun to her head I went crazy. The guy asked me if Carly was Alison. I looked at him confused and then the Hummer explored. 
I had Carly under me. She was unconscious. I saw that the woods was in flames. I picked Carly up and tried to wake her up. "Jayson?" she openned her blue eyes.

  "Yea, I'm here." "I'm in pain." She explained as she holded on to her chest. Blooded started to cover her hand.

  "Theee guyy shoottt meeee." She said as she had tears running down her eyes.

  "Oh no, your going to be ok. Carly you have to stay with me. I'm going to get you out of here but you have to stay awake."

  I layed her down on the ground. I took off my shirt and ripped it apart. Then, I wrapped it around her chest. She started to cough and blood came out her mouth.

"Jayson can you tell Alison that I love her?" Carly said to me as I picked her up. "No. Your going to tell her yourself." I told her as I started to run more into the woods.

   "I'm very sleepy Jayson. I see a bright light. It's so calming and free." She told me as her eyes stopped flooding with tears.

"No. Carly that light isn't calming. You have to stay awake with me." I told her as I saw a clearing.

  "Jayson you know I really did love you? Why did you have to hurt me?" She asked me. She coughed again and this time more blood came out. That broke me. I always loved her. I was so foolish in not wanting a mate.

  "Carly just stay awake with me. You can yell at me. Keep asking me these questions. " she just smiled and closed her eyes.

  "Jayson!" Robin came running to me with other guys I didn't look at. "Carly!" I fell to the ground with her in my arms.

  "Carly! Wake up! Carly you can't do this! Alison needs you! The babies need you! I need you!" I was yelling as I heard no heart beat coming from her. "Carly!"

Vote - Like - Comment ♥ Thank you for the 19k. Love you guys.