Chapter 6

-Alison

"So on Wednesday we will be seeing you again. Today I need you to do some blood work for me. In the next room there is a laboratory were you can have it done. Here are the paper work that you need to hand to the nurse."

she said as she gave the paper work to me. I started looking over it. "Ok doctor. Is everything ok with the baby's?" I asked  feeling worried there's a lot of things I need to draw blood for. "Yes so far. We just need the blood work to make sure." I feel so scared for my babies. I have a bad feeling. It's so strange.

Why do they want so much blood? I need to talk to mom about this. Maybe she will know. She did have me and my brother. "I want you to have plenty of rest and don't stress. Eat healthy foods and do some easy Yoga. It will help with your energy." the doctor said as she wrote something down on her clipboard.

My mom took the paper work from me and started to go over it. "Doctor, why does she need so much blood work? I don't remember having to do so much blood work for my pregnancy's." and my mom just answered my question. 

"It's because she's having twins. No need to worry. If you have any questions just call our office. I'll see you on Wednesday. Bye it was nice to meet all of you." "Ok." I said as I shoke her hand. She left the room without a word. She's a strange doctor. "Well that was very ... umm."

"Interesting." I finished for my mom. "Mom I thought you said she was a good doctor." I stated as I got up getting ready to leave. "Yea she is. Everyone said she was." "Who's everyone?" I asked as I picked up my purse from Carly.

  "Mmmmm umm no one that you know honey." "Let's just get my blood work done. I'm very tired." I said looking at everyone in the room. I've been getting tired very quickly lately. I started to move out the room with everyone on my tail. I went to the lab where the doctor told me to go.

When the nurse put the needle into my skin I started to feel strange. Light headed. "Hey Ms. are you Ok?" the nurse asked as she put the blood in different tubes. Everyone was outside because the lab was too small for more then two people to be in the room.

"Um yea. I'm fine." I said trying to control myself from fainting. "Ms. you have no color in your face." she said as she started to put the tubes away and putting a band aid on my arm. "I'm fine." I said as I got up. Everything happened in slow motion. I was falling about to hit the ground when Robin catched me in his arms. I saw his beautiful concerned  face before I saw black.

Hey book friends, I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to leave your thoughts and to vote. I love you guys. I promise to make the next chapter more interesting. I hope everyone has a great day. Good luck in school. Remember the teachers already have their education. They're there to make your future brighter. Take care everyone. See you guys in the next up date.