Chapter 25

Robin's P.O.V.
"Robin there's someone on the phone asking to speak with you." Jayson told me. "I'll be back sweetheart." I told Alison. She nodded and continued to speak with the Babyshower guests.

"Hello?" "Hello yes is this Allison's mate?" A women with a thick accent asked me though the phone. "Who's asking?" I asked. "Her mother." I looked at Machelle confused for a second. "Your Alison's real biological mother?" I asked as I walked to my office. "Yes. Yes, I am." Angry spread through my veins.

"Why are calling me now! Alison is already a young women! She needs nothing from you now!" I yelled into the phone. I felt like I was going to break the phone into pieces. "I know I did it wrong by leaving her. At the time I had no choice. Please listen to me. I know she's pregnant with your children. I know her human body won't be able to hold it self through labor. I know I can safe her." The women explained. "And how will you be able to do that?" She explained to me everything. "Ok soon I'll call you to let you know when everything is in order for you to get here." I told her. "Thank you so much!" With that I hung up the phone. Time for me to get back.

Alison P.O.V.
"I can't believe how big your belly is. Last week your belly was so small!" Roxie said as Chloe smiled at me while patting my belly with her small hands.

"I know. It's amazing. Isn't it!" I said laughing and smiling. "Yeah it would be if those things weren't trying to kill you." Derick said as he walked in. "Who are you and why did you come here ?!"Roxie said as she went in front of me. In a protective way. Everyone stood and did the same. My mom looked at me for me to say something.

"It's ok Roxie! It's ok everyone. He's a friend of my family. Please continue to do what you were doing." Derrick smirked and went up to me. "How are you Alice?" He said a he kissed my fore head.

"That's close enough!" Roxie said as she took hold of his arm. Chloe was still next to me. She looked at me and then at her mom. "Mom!" She screamed and then she started to fall. "Chloe!" Everyone yelled. Derrick got hold of her before she got hit the floor. He looked at Chloe confused.

"Give me my daughter!" Roxie yelled as she took Chloe in her arms. I looked at Derrick and then at Roxie. Roxie turned around and left out the door with Chloe in her arms. "What are you doing here?" Robin asked.

"It's the Baby Shower of my Alice. Why wouldn't I come?" He said smiling. Acting like nothing just happened. Before I knew it, Derrick was against the wall. "She's not your Alice! She will never be your Alice!" Robin screamed in his face. Rosy went up to Robin and told him something only he could hear. He looked at me and then let go of the hold he had on Derrick.

"Your not even worth my time. Go get food and stay out of my way." Robin told him as he came to me. "Hey beautiful, are you feeling well?" He asked me as he sat next to me.

"Yea I'm fine. I will need to speak with you when we have time in private." I said in a serious meaner. I don't like him getting so jealous or passive over me. I am not something he owns. "Hey! Let's have Alison open her presents!" Carly yelled over everyone.

She had in each arm filled with gift bags and other pack members looked the same. They had huge smiles and put all the gift bags around me and Robin. Of course Carly would make the mood of the party change into a happy one.

"Open mine first!" She said as she gave me two gift bags. I opened the first bag which was pink. Inside I found a lot of different dresses and socks to match each dress. Each dress was the size for each month of the baby. I also found two baby bottles and a pass afire that said "I am a princess". I passed the things down to Robin for him to see them too. I found a newborn sized shirt that says "Mommy's girl". It was white and the lettering was pink. I looked at Carly and tears went down my face.

"Thank you so much." I hugged her. "Hey, you have another bag to open." She said as she let go of me and gave me the blue gift bag. I am going to keep crying and being emotional though this whole Baby Shower.

Roxie P.O.V.

"Mommy I'm fine. Let's go back." Chloe said as she got up from her bed.

"Sweetie I know you saw something. Can you tell me what you saw?" I asked her as I picked her up and placed her on my lap as I sat down on her twin sized bed.

"I didn't understand what I saw mommy. I saw Alison and Robin talking to a women. I didn't know her but she did look like Alison in a way." She explained thinking really hard.

"Ok sweetie. I think you need to rest. Maybe when you wake up you can tell me with more details. Ok?" "Ok mommy. Can you stay with me?" She asked as I put her small body under her pink and purple blankets.

"Of course I will my princess." As I said that I layed next to her and hold her into my arms. I kissed her forehead and felt her breathing become slow.

Unknown P.O.V.

"I am here. Yes, I will get her. Don't worry I'll make myself unseen." I replied. "You better make this clean and don't let anyone notice. Do it fast. She is human so it will be easier." I hung up. And started to walking. I snipered everyone who was on guard outside. Yet no one noticed. This wolf's suck. I thought.

I got to the back screen door and saw Alison speaking with a women in the kitchen. I'll wait into she is alone.

Alison P.O.V.

"Mom lately I have been getting very tired. And out of breath just by getting up from sitting." I told her as I got chips and started to put them in the bowl for everyone.

"Yea, that's what happens. For me it happened when I was nine months already with Jaden. Everyone is different. But I know you will be fine." "Machelle?!" "I think that's your father. Let's see what he wants." She said as she left the kitchen.

I was about to pick up the bowl when I heard a noise coming from outside the screen door. I walked up to it and opened the door. It's too dark to see anything. So I stepped outside. I heard the noise again but it looked like it was coming from the garden.

I started to walk the stoned walk way. It's chilly out here. I put the jacket I had on around my belly. I came up the the clearing where all the trees and flowers separate, for you to be able to walk.

"Mmm no ones here." I turned around to go back but I ran into a hard body. I hold on to my breath. " Oh you weak human. You were to easy. Tell me. How can a Alpha as strong as Robin be mated with a weak human like you?" The man with a strange accent asked with a smirk and I stepped backwards.

"What do you want?" I asked the guy. He was wearing all black. I can barely tell how he looks like. The only thing I know is he is very tall and big in a muscular way.

"What do you want?!" I asked him again more louder this time. He got closer to me and I stepped back but this time into a tree.

"You." he whispped into my ear. He placed his hand with a white cloth into my mouth and nose. I kicked and tried to fight him off but he was too strong for me. I tried to not breath in the powder but it was no use. I ended up welcoming the darkness that a waited for me.

(A/N): HEY BOOK READERS! I hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter with 1,429 words in it lol. Sorry I didn't update sooner. I was kind of stuck and had like summer fever where I didn't what to do anything. But I am back. Thank you so much for the votes and comments. You guys are awesome!!! *comment* vote* Follow for follow? Come on show me love. Sorry didn't mean to creep you out but Yea happy reading! Take care ya and until next update..☺