Chapter 22

Carly P.O.V.

"It's not your time yet dear one." A man with a face of bright light spoke to me.

   "But I have something you will have to do." He told me as he took me by my hand. We started to walk in a garden full of gorgeous flowers with colors I have never seen before.

"Who are you?" I asked as we stopped and he still had my hand in his. It hurts to look at his face. The light is too bright. My eyes feel as if I was looking at the sun.

"Right now, that doesn't matter. Your time is running." He paused and looked at the beautiful water fall that appeared. 

  I was in shock. This place feels so peaceful and magical.  "When you get back, you will start to feel and be different. Stronger, wiser, and more brave. This will help you for what is coming. Protect Alison and the babies. That is your number one mission." He told me.

  "Who are you?" I asked again. "In time you will know."

   "What did you mean I would feel and be different?" "In time you will know." He said as he faded away.

  "Wait?! Don't leave me!  How can I get back?" He walked away into the foggy clouds that formed next to the water fall.

  "Don't worry dear one. I'll be watching you." His voice rung in my head.

I fell to the ground and felt pain on my chest and on my back. I screamed as I fell into a deep sleep.

"Carly!" A familiar voice called my name. "Carly please wake up!" The voice said again. I felt like I was floating in the air in a dark place. It feels as if I was falling.

"Carly! I need you!" Jayson? The voice belongs to Jayson. I saw bright white light and I floated to it.

I opened my eyes and saw Jayson's light green eyes filled with tears and worry. I started to cough.

  "You need me?" I asked him with a smile. 

  "Don't ever scare me like that!" He said as he hugged me. He needs me. That means he loves? Right? As I was thinking that I started to feel a really bad pain in my chest. I cried out in pain.

  "We need to get her to the pack hospital. The ambulance is here." A unfamiliar said as Jayson picked me up. Where's Alison and Robin? I wanted to ask but I couldn't found the strength to speak.

  Jayson carried me bridal style and I kept my eyes open. I looked at the trees and smelled the air that was filled with ash and the sent of burned wood. Why does my chest hurt? I don't remember the guy shooting me. Everything happened so fast.

Who was the bright faced guy? What did he mean? Am I going to be Ok? All these questions hit my mind as the pain hit my chest leaving me breathless.

  Hey guys! Did I scare ya? Lol don't worry there won't be any funerals ... yet. Well Thank you guys so much for 20.8k readers! You guys are super awesome!  Love ya! Vote-comment-follow