Chapter 3

-Alison

"So he agreed with going to go to the appointment next Monday?" my mom asked as we sat in my living drinking hot chocolate which I was craving since I left my hot chocolate half at the dinner  when Robin left.

"Yea. He looked happy but worried at the same time." I told my mom as I got up and put my cup in the sink in my kitchen. My mom followed me into the kitchen. "Maybe, his nervous about the baby." my mom said. "I know Robin very well and the face he had while he was trying to leave was like he was very worried. I don't know. Maybe I'm seeing things." I said as I looked at my trash can and saw a tuna can. I could smell it and it was giving me nausea. "Mom can you throw that bag of trash away. It's giving me...." I tried to say as it was to late and I ran to the bathroom to vomit.

I throw up everything in my stomach.

"Hey are you ok?" my mom asked as she stood by the door. I nodded. Still trying to control myself. I hate vomiting. (A/n I really do hate vomiting lol who doesn't. Everyone sounds like monsters when you throw up :-p) "Your going to have to get use to being able to have a strong smell." my mom said as I got up and went to my bathroom sink to bush my teeth. "I can't wait to go shopping for the baby." my mom said in a happy voice. I finished bushing my teeth. "Me either." I said as I put my teethbush away.

"I hope everything comes out ok." I said to my mom. Hoping that everything will.