Chapter 11

Carly's Picture ^

Carly P.O.V.

 "Why are you following me? You already know I want nothing to do with you!" I said to Jayson as I tried to get away from him. "I have tried to make it up to you. I'm so sorry for everything." he said as he kepted up with me or tried with that matter. "I don't care. You made it clear that you wanted nothing to do with me. What you did sorry isn't going to cover for it." I said as I got to the elevator. Its taking too long. "I just didn't want a mate at that moment." he said as he grabbed my arm and turned me to him. I saw his beautiful light green eyes. "You always said that. I didn't understand you but like you didn't want me at that time now in this point of my life I don't want to deal with someone like you. I already learned my leason. You left me heart broken and now all my places are back together and I don't need you. Take care Jayson. The reason why I would speak to you is for Alison. I don't want to know about you being a Were Wolf and I being your mate or whatever. I was up to be with you and you weren't. So now I'm not and your going to have to deal with it." I said as I stared into his eyes. I could see he was very hurt but I don't care. I was the same why as he was but did he care? No, he didn't. Out of no where I feft his lips on mine. I didn't give in and pushed him off me. I slapped him in his mouth. "Wasn't I clear. I don't want anything from you!!!!" he stumled back and looked at me with shock. He was speechless. I turned around and went in the elevator. When the doors closed I saw him staring at me still shocked of what had happened. I guess it hurt him because he had his hand on his mouth, I'll add hitting a big bad wolf on the lists of things I have done in my life. I smiled and looked at my refection in the elevator wall. I'm one bad ass red head.

I know Carly's P.O.V was short but I just wanted to put it up, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for 3.6 k readers. Follow the books Instragram Page which is "_pregnantwithaphatwins_". I will always follow back. Will you beautiful people in next update. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys. Have a wonderfu day!