Chapter 16

Roxie P.V.O

"Father is it true?!" I asked my father yelling my lungs out as I entered his office.

  "Who told you?" he asked calmly. "It's going around the freaking pack. So am I going to be a aunty?" I asked with a smile.

   "Yes but you can't tell your mother yet. I want everyone who is talking about it to shut their mouths. They know nothing about the matter so they better keep to themselves. We don't want that to get to the ears of other packs into we are sure of what is going on." he said as he went over some papers.

  "Can I met her?" I asked as I did a puppy eyes. "You will soon. She's in a the pack hospital. She is only human. They are running tests on her." My father said as he went over some papers.

"Alright." "Mommy!" Chloe my daughter, said as she ran to me with tears in her eyes.

"I had a bad dream." She told me as I picked her up.

"What did you see?" My father Robert asked her. "Uncle Robin had babies and then he hung himself." She said as she started to sob.

  My daughter is very gifted. She dreams visions of the future but the future could always change so she has a lot of different dreams.

"Oh darling, Robin is just fine." I told her and hugged her tight against my body. I looked at my dad with a worried face. He looked at me and nodded.

   Understanding that we have to make sure everything goes right with my brother and his mate. When we find our mates we can't live without them. They are our reason to live. To be happy. Our blond is so strong that if one dies the other can't live.

I'm only 23. My daughter is six years old. I had her when I was only seventeen. I found my mate and we got married at sixteen behind my familes back. When my family found out they were disappointed that I did it behind their back but were happy when I told them I was pregnant.

I don't regret my life. I love my mate and daughter. They are my world. I'm happy that my brother found his mate. We could finally have a Luna and I could finally have a sister.

"Baby let's go back to bed. Daddy will be home soon and he will want to see you in bed. It's late beautiful." I said as I walked out my father's office with her in my arms.

   "Ok mommy. Can I sleep with you?" She asked as she wiped away her tears. "Yes beautiful. You can sleep with me. I just have to get ready for bed. Ok?" I asked her as I walked up the large stairs we have. When we reached my room door I opened it and placed her on mine and my husband's bed.

I put her under our blankets. She was carrying her stuffed Wolf, so I put it nexted to her. She grabbed it and smiled at me with her sleepy eyes.

"Sleep sweetheart. I'll be next to you in a couple of minutes." I told her as I kissed her forehead. I know that my brother's future will kill him but I don't know what to do.

******Alison's P.O.V.

"Ok. So are you ready to go to your new home?" Robin asked me as he grabbed my duffle bags which had my things that I will need.

  We are in my apartment at the moment. I was dispatched from the hospital about an hour ago. My mom had to go home to her house and take care of Derick. My dad and brother left also. Needing to do things. I don't want me to be the reason for them to have to leave their normal life's.

   My mom had took Lucky and Lucy with her. I can't take care of them. I'm still trying to get myself back to normal with my energy. It's weird. It's like I'm tired all the time. I could sleep and it won't change anything.