Chapter 5

-Robin

She's so beautiful and just to see our baby's on that screen makes me so happy. She's only 3 months. "That's our pups." my wolf Robert said with joy in his voice. 

"I'm going to be a grandma of two." her mom said as she hugged me and Alison at the same time. "Yea mom. You can let go of us now. I'm getting really cold." Alison said. "Oh yea sorry. I just got carried away." her mom said. We all started to laugh as her mom sat back down on her chair.

Alison got up and went to the bathroom I guess to change cloth. "Can I speak with you for just a moment." the doctor asked me. "Yea sure." I said as we walked out of the room. Her mom and best friend were just talking about the baby and they didn't even notice me leaving the room.

"Ok so both baby's are very strong and more ahead in growth then normal baby at 3 months. We know that's normal for alpha baby's but that could affect Alison. She is only human and she might not be strong for the baby's. If it was only one she would of been fine. I'm going to need to take blood from her and the next appointment will be next week. In that appointment I will do a ultrasound from inside. Which will be done though her Virginia with a controller that looks like a wand. That will help me tell how far long they really are. And maybe we will get a gender for each baby. Does she know what you and the babys are Alpha?" "No. I haven't told her yet. She will be your Luna soon. Don't tell anyone about this. Thank you for everything Crystal." I told her. "I'm glad I could help. Let's go back inside." she said as we went inside the room. When we entered back in the room Allison was already dressed and talking to her mom.

She has the cutest little bump and you could nearly see it though her clothes but like I have wolf vision I could see it. "So on Wednesday we will be seeing you again. Today I need you to do some blood work for me. In the next room there is a laboratory were you can have it done. Here are the paper work that you need to hand to the nurse." she said as she gave the paper work to Ali. Ali started looking over it. "Ok doctor. Is everything ok with the baby's?" she asked as she looked up to the doctor. "Yes so far. We just need the blood work to make sure." Alison just looked kind of scared. I can't really read her.

(A/N) Hi book friends, Thank you so much for reading my book. I will update with Alison p.o.v very soon. Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to comment what you guys think so far and vote. If you guys follow I will follow back. Once again Thank you so much for reading. If you guys have any books of your own that you would like me to read I would love too. Just drop the name of the books in the comments and I will read them. Bye book friends into next update ☺