Chapter 26

Alison P.O.V.

I woke up with a huge headache. "Ugh!" I tried opening my eyes but it stung. When my eyes adjusted I saw that I was in a room with no windows and with a concrete floor. I think I am in a basement. When did I get here? Memories from before came to my mind.

"Help Me! Somebody please help me!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. I felt pain on my lower back as I tried to stand. I looked at my belly to see it was covered in blood. I took off my jacket and saw that all of my dress was covered in blood and dirt. My hands had cuts and bruises were started to form on my arms.

Oh my God my babies. I pulled my dress up carefully with a lot of pain in my arms to see my belly. I touched it with my hands and felt a kick. It give me a relief. My babies are good. I felt a stunning and pain on my lower back. I reached at the spot. I felt a wide and large cut. Oh God. I cried out in pain. How long have I been here?

Two hours passed by and I am still stuck in the same basement. I'm starving and I haven't heard or seen any sign of life. Why did this guy kidnap me? I heard the door being opened. A women and a men walked down the long stair way with the guy who kidnap. I know I didn't see his face when in the dark but I can feel that it was him. He had grey eyes with raven colored hair.

"So this weak human is Robins mate?" the women asked with a thick accent. She had red shoulder length hair and icy green eyes. "What do you want from me?!" I asked screaming at them. "If I were you I would keep my mouth shut. And we don't want you. We want your babies." She said with a smile.

"What do you want with them" I asked her. "Well you see. I can't have kids and we were hired to kidnap you. They wanted us to kill you and leave no trace of you but I found out that you're having the children of an powerful Alpha. For me this looked like a win win situation."

"You will not have my kids. They are mine and their fathers. If I leave this world I'll make sure they are with their true family. You crazy Bitch!" I said as I got up with anger and slapped her on the face. She fell back with a surprised stare. Once I did that I was tackled to the ground. Thank God I fixed myself with my belly up where it didn't make contact with anything.

"We better get going. I can see why Robin likes her." The crazy b**** started to laugh as they picked me up from the ground. Holding me in front of her. She stared at my belly and made the movement like to touch it. Before she placed her hand on my belly I spit her on her hand. With the same hand she slapped me. Making me cry out in pain.

"Once I get what I want I'll make you pay by killing you slowly and I'll record all of it. When the twins are grown to a age that they will understand I'll have them watch it without knowing it was their weak mother" she whispered to me. She walked to a bag one of the men carried in here and took out a needle with yellow liquid in it.

"Hold her still. Don't worry sweetheart your going to rest." She said as the guys tried to hold my arms still. I kept trying to get lose but they were to strong for me. 'Robin! I need you!' I yelled in my head as she stuck the needle in my vain and I started to leave the nightmare I wish to wake up from.

Robin P.O.V.

Its been one day since Alison has disappeared. I have been driving crazy. The pack has been tracking down her scent to got to an abandon house and her scent was all over the basement. Whoever kidnapped her must of left an hour ago. I can smell that it was two werewolf's and a witch.

"Where the hell is she! Where did they took her!" Carly screamed as she started to punch the door. "Carly! Carly calm down!" Jayson said as he took her into his arms. Her hands were bloody and her face was red with all the tears she has cried since we found out Alison was kidnapped.

My number one goal is to find her safe and sound. I feel like all of this was all a nightmare. My father and half of the pack are searching in different parts of the state. And the other half are here with us and following the scent. Alison's dad had to take Alison's mom to the hospital because she went crazy and her brother Jaden is with my father.

Carly has tried her best to stay sane but she's not doing good with it. I told her to go with Alison's father but with the face she gave me I knew not to push.

My wolf has been trying to get out and I have just kept pushing him in. I know he would kill anyone who gets in his way at this moment and I can't have that. "Get off of me. Jayson I'm fine." Carly said as she got up and walks up to me. "What do they want with her? Why would they do this to her?" She asked me.

Those questions I knew the answers to but I didn't want to admit that the reason why she was kidnapped was because of me. Because I'm the Alpha of a pack that is one of the most powerful packs in the world and I'm the first Alpha and wolf to mate with a human and pregnant her with twins. I feel a pain that I can't even describe in words. Alison is the reason for my living. If I don't have her. I won't be able to live. Shes the light to my darkness. I know we will find her and I know I'll kill everyone who harmed her. They have my word.

(A/N): Hey Guys. I hope you enjoyed the update. I know I took forever to update but here it is. But yea I'm back in school! I'm a senior! I'm so excited for this year! I have some news but I won't say it until the next chapter. Vote Comment And Follow. I will follow back. Have a great day and I'll see you all beautiful people in the next chapter.