Chapter 10

"I'm so tired of your games! First this is the life of our babies that is at risk here! Second I can't deal with you going crazy! Third why the hell did you bring me out here to tell me this! Did you think I would believe something so foolish and fictional!" I said as I looked at Robins red face. He had the trace of my hand on his cheek. He was still holding his cheek. He looked like he was in shock. Everyone looked like they were.

"Just show her Robin." Jayson said to Robin. "Alison please sit back down. Your using too much of your energy." Robin told me calmly. Who did I be with for two years? He is crazy? Did I not see that? Omg, my babies father is crazy! My legs are starting to feel very weak.

"Sit, let's listen to what he has to say." Carly said as she brings me to sit on the wheelchair. I looked at her. Don't tell me she believes this bulls***. I sat down and felt better.

"I know this is hard to believe. But I'm going to show you that what I said is true." After Robin said that he turned into something I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own eyes.... He turned into a big black beautiful wolf. He was scary at first but the wolf was so calm. He came up to me and licked my face.

"So you really are a Were Wolf?" I asked him as I looked in his blue eyes that almost look grey. I pet his fur. I'm not scared. I actually feel calm and I know this is really weird but I feel happy. Like if I knew this already.

"You guys are the Robinsons pack? Who's your Alpha?" my mom asked Robin and Jayson. As Robin went behind a big tree and came back with clothes on. I had forgotten my mom was behind me because she was very silent when everything happened. Wait, what was she talking about?

"I am the Alpha." Robin said with pride clearly in voice. "My ex husband has been looking for a pack. Since our own pack betrayed us years ago. We haven't found a pack since." My mom said as she took steps forward to Robin and Jayson. "Wait, if your husband is a Were Wolf what about Alison?" Robin asked my mom. I looked at her. What is going on? Her eyes started to get teary. "We found Alison when she was a week old. Someone left her on our door step. When we saw how beautiful she was we had to keep her. We raised her and love her as our own." My mom said.

"I'm... I'mmm ... Your not my real mom?! Why haven't you guys tell me this? Have I lived my whole life a lie?" I asked my mom with tears coming down my face. I can't believe this. Carly started to swipe away my tears. "We didn't know how to tell you. We didn't know who was your real parents but we are so happy and blessed to have had you in our life's. We were going to tell you about the Were Wolf thing if you turned into one yourself at the age of 18 but you didn't. Your fully human. So we wanted you to live a normal human life." my mom said as she got closer to me.

I started to cry and letting loud sobs out. I can't believe this. My whole life is a lie. Why didn't my parents want me? I would never leave my own children. I continued to sob as Carly robbed on my back and my mom hugged me. I can't deal with all this! "Sweetie to me you are my real daughter. No matter what. I will always love you." My mom said as she continued to hug me. "I love you too." I said as I continued to cry.

"The reason why your not healthy and the babies are ahead of development is because I'm a Alpha and I'm the strongest Were Wolf. They are developing stronger and faster then a normal baby. Your human so it will affect you greatly." Robin said as my mom stood up from the hug. I started to feel scared for my babies. I don't care about me but I really care for my babies. They are my world already and they haven't even been born. Yet I love them with all my heart. I'll give my life up for them.

"So this is your fault that all these things are happening to her?" Carly asked as she stood closer to Robin. If looks could kill I think Robin would of been six feet under ground.