Chapter 8 Part 2

Sara P.O.V

"What do you mean he has a mate?" I asked as my father told me the news. "Sara, it's been rumors going around. It's hasn't been confirmed yet."

  "Well he better not have a mate father. I will go after what is mine and we made a deal. He is suppose to get married with me!! We need a Alpha, he is the only one who isn't mated yet and not only that but he is the Alpha of strongest pack in the United States. We could make our pack stronger and way better. Even if we are the strongest back in the U.K. We aren't as strong as them. Father I'm already 40 years old. It's my last year I have to be able to mate!" I yelled as I started to feel rage go through my vains.

  "Calm down child we will have our time to shine. You will be married to him. I will make sure of it. No matter what it costs."

Robin P.O.V

"Of course I do but I want to know as the same time Alison does." I told him.

I need to tell her and her family or just Carly and her mom about everything. I'm so scared that I'll lose her because she'll get scared and want nothing to do with me.

I need her and my babies. They are my world. I don't care. I'm going to protect them no matter what. Right now I just have to make sure she lives and so does my babies.

We went back inside the room. They were talking when we came in but stopped and looked at us. Alison looked at me and then down at her belly. She started to rob on it.

  "Is everything ok with the babies?" she asked with a very weak voice.

  "Yes, they are." Jeffrey continued to speak. "I'm going to set you up for an ultrasound. I want to show you guys something." he said as he took the machine and started to set everything up right next to the bed.

  "Can you put your gown up showing your belly and leave the blanket covering your legs." Jeffrey said as Alison started to do as he said but very carefully because she had the ivs still connected on her arms.

  When she was ready Jeffrey put the jelly on her small but big belly and he started to put the controller on the belly. We started to her two strong heart beats. The first baby looked big and the second looked a little smaller then the first.

  "Ok here you see that they are in the same egg which means they will be indentical twins. They are very healthy. What worries me is that they are way ahead on developing. They are in development about five months along." he stopped what he was doing with the controll and let it sink in to all of them. Then he continued.

"You are only suppose to be three months along. We are scared that they are growing to fast for your body." he tried to explain. "Buttt why? Why is this happening?" Alison said as she looked at the screen and then looked at Jeffrey.

"We aren't sure yet. We are trying to figure what's going on. Let's just take this time now and found out the gender. Well if you want too." Jeffrey said as he started to move the ultrasound on Alison's belly.

"I would love that." she said with worry but excitement at the same time.

Hey guys I know I left you kind of in a ciff. I just wanted to update. What did you guys think about Sara's P.O.V? Well that was Part two for Chapter eight. Next up date will be with Alison's P.O.V. I hoped you guys  enjoyed. I would love for you guys to comment and vote. I love to know what you guys think.

Follow me and I follow back. I have other books out if you would like to read them they are:

Light Like No Other (Were Wolf and Vampire Romance)

Forever Hers (Normal Teen falling for famous Solo Singer)

I hope you guys enjoyed the  update. I hope to update soon. I love you guys and Thank you so much for reading!! ☺ ONE BIG THANK YOU FOR THE 1.7K READERS.THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! YOUR SO AWESOME!!!!!