Chapter 8 Part 1

Ugh, what is that bright light. I opened my eyes and I couldn't really see anything but a blur. My eyes adjusted and I came to see Robin fast a sleep next to the hospital bed. What the heck happened to me. I looked around the small hospital room I was in. Why am I here. Memory's started to flood back in my mind. I fainted but why.

  "Your awake." Robin said as he fixed himself in the hospital chair. "Yea, what happened?" I asked him as I saw a two blood bags connected to a iv that is in my arm. "What is this?!" I asked as I started to freak out. "Calm down. Please Alison. I will explain everything soon." Robin said as he looked in my eyes.

  I got lost for a minute or so looking at those gorgeous blue trusting eyes of his. "Just please trust me. Lets wait into Carly and your mom could come here. I'll explain everything when they are here.Ok?" he asked looking at me with worry that I would freak out and pull the iv out.

"Knock knock. Can we come in?" My mom asked through the back of the closed hospital door. "Yea, come in." Robin said as my mom and Carly came in the room with big smiles happy to see me awake. "Oh God you had us so worried." Carly said as they gave me hugs and kisses. "Well, I feel fine. I don't know what happened."

"Well, that makes too of us." Carly said as she looked at Robin with a frown and then to me with a weak smile. "We have been waiting for you to wake up for already seven hours. The doctors haven't told us anything. They just told us to come here and that your a wake." my mom said looking so worried and hurt. "I'm sorry but what I'm about to tell you all isn't going to be easy to understand or believe but I really need you to keep an open mind. Please." Robin said as he stood up and looked at us thinking. I don't know maybe he's thinking how to say what he wants to say. He was about to speak again but a knock on the door intervened. "What is it?" Robin asked as a doctor came in the room.

"Can I speak with you Robin please?" the doctor said as he went out of the room. Robin followed.

Robin P.O.V

"Robin the tests we did on the babies came back." Jeffrey said as he went over the papers he has. "They are about 3 months a long but they are way bigger like if they were five months along. There are fine with health." he told me. "This is new for all of us. Your the first alpha to have a human mate. We have to move to the pack house for you to be able to keep an eye on her. She will be ok with nutrition for at lest a week. Do you want to know the gender of the babies?"

  Hey guys. Don't worry there will be a part two of Chapter 8. I just wanted to update something for you guys. Thank you so much for 1.2k readers. You guys are awesome!! Please comment what you think and vote. Follow me and I follow back. I have other books out if you would like to read them they are:

Light Like No Other (Were Wolf and Vampire Romance)

Forever Hers (Normal Teen falling for famous Solo Singer)

I hope you guys enjoyed the  update. I hope to update soon. I love you guys and Thank you so much for reading!! ☺