25 - Outburst

She died.

She died.

She stopped living. Beautiful, beautiful Jamie had ceased living. 

Ceased living.

By now, the tears were running thick and fast, dripping onto Jamie's shirt. Aiden could see out of his peripherals that George was crying too. All the memories came flooding back; Jamie thanking Aiden for 'saving' her from George, and how she told George they were dating. And how hard George tried to save her. Before he knew what he was doing, Aiden was talking.

"Thank you." He said, sobs wracking his voice.

"For what?" George asked, tears running down his face.

"For trying to- for trying to save her." Aiden said, before breaking down completely. George joined in after a moment.

"You- you really loved her, didn't you?" George asked, wiping his eyes. Aiden nodded.

"I wish I could love someone like that..." George sobbed, turning away slightly.

Aiden stopped crying enough to speak. "No. No, George, no! You loved her more than I did. You loved her more than I'm capable of!"

George shook his head. "That's not true."

"Who put her in that situation in the first place?! I did! I didn't have the abilities to even try to save her, dammit! I had to get your help, didn't I?! You tried to save her. You knew what to do. I didn't. If I loved her, I would have saved her!" Aiden screamed before turning away. He went and sat on the couch, putting his head in his hands. George didn't reply.

Is this what he had become? Aiden, an emotional wreck? He was ashamed. He was ashamed he cared. Heck, he was ashamed to care that she died. He was supposed to be the Fox; cold, unemotional. But here he was, crying his eyes out over a girl he didn't even know that well. Was this what it had come too? Aiden sighed, before another wave of tears fell.

A/N: Well, guys, this adventure is almost over. Not yet though! And also, I know I said I might continue this story, but that was before I came up with the ending, and it's kinda hard to carry on a story when you've killed off the main character. So, no, I'm not continuing this, as far as I know. Love you, bye xxx