22 - Friends

~3rd person~

Aiden, George and Jamie were at Jamie's apartment. George had examined Jamie, and declared she didn't have to much time left.

"She has a gunshot to the back, as you know. The bullet has just missed her spine, which is really lucky. The bullet has also come out her chest, but as far as I can tell it has broken a few ribs on the way out and may have done some more serious damage." George explained to Aiden.

"So what do we do?" Aiden asked.

"I'm not really sure. Ideally, we'd need to x-ray her, and until then, we'd need an IV drip. Not to mention the morphine and other drugs we'd have to be feeding into her to keep her alive." George said.

"Well, drugs I can do. An IV drip and x-ray? Possibly." Aiden said, more to himself then to George. "Okay, I'm going out. I'll be back soon. Hopefully."

"Uh, sure. Don't be too long." George called after him, but he was already gone. George walked over to where Jamie was lying down on the couch. He sat down beside her.

Her eyes cracked open a little bit. "Aiden?" She whispered.

"No, it's not Aiden. It's George."

"Oh."

"Don't talk."

"Why?"

"Save your energy." She didn't respond.

~

After a while, Aiden came in, loaded with all kinds of medical drugs, and an IV drip. When he saw George staring, he muttered a small "Don't ask."

Eventually, George broke the silence that had fallen. "Aiden, where the fuck did you get this stuff?!"

"I know some people."

"And where the fuck did you get a freaking IV drip?!"

"A hospital. Where else?"

"You stole from a hospital?!"

"You don't need to know the details."

At this point, George sighed and set up the IV drip.

A/N: Sorry, this chapter is kinda just a filler. I'm still undecided on how I'm gonna end this, but eh. I have my choices. Okay, bye! xxx