5 - Anticipation for something that's not coming

What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Do.

I told George I was going out with Aiden. 

I TOLD GEORGE I WAS GOING OUT WITH AIDEN.

I facepalmed. What am I supposed to do? I could go home and forget about it, but when I go back to work on Monday George will be asking about the date that never happened because I lied. I seriously feel like I'm drowning in all these emotions. 

When lunch came around, I was sitting at my computer eating a sandwich. It was snowing outside. It looked so...Christmasy. Of course George ruined this by coming over to eat lunch with me. I didn't want to eat lunch with him.

"So who's this guy you're going out with?" George asked. I wanted to punch him in the face.

"Uh, well, his name is Aiden."

"What does he do?" What am I supposed to say to that?!

"He, uh, works as a, uh, police man."

"Oh, so is he trying to catch Aiden Pearce, then?"

"Uh...yes?"

"You don't sound very sure."

"Well, I don't really know."

"How can you not know?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I'm- never mind." Then he walked away. I wonder what he was going to say. Huh.

~~~~~Work's over~~~~~

I was at home. And waiting for Aiden to come. 

But he wasn't supposed to. He didn't know about what I'd said to George. All the same, I had a shower, shaved my legs and even picked out a dress.

But he wasn't going to come.

This is such bullshit. I'm waiting for him to come, but he won't, then I'll be heartbroken. I'm so predictable sometimes. I was sitting in front of the TV drowning myself in chocolate when the door rang. I got up to answer it.

"Hello? Oh- oh my God!"

A/N: Hehehehe cliffhanger. So I know the chapters are really short, but I'll be updating most days so that kinda makes up for it. Merry Christmas! xxx