19 - Rage

SPOILERS!

FINSIH THE GAME! THANK YOU! 

~3rd person~

Aiden was driving away from the Merlaut, and also away from the police. It seems every day he was escaping the police. he was about to take down a helicopter when he phone rang. Of course, it was Damien.

"Hey, partner," Damien drawled.

"What do you want?" Aiden asked in a bored tone.

"Well, it seems you've rescued your sister, so I've had to get another bargaining tool."

Aiden's grip on the steering wheel tightened substantially. "What have you done?" 

"I've got your friend here. Want to speak to her?" Without waiting for a response, he put Jamie on the phone.

"Oh my God, Aiden, oh my God." She cried.

"Jamie?!"

"Aiden, get me out of here, please! Now." Small sobs were slipping into her words. 

"What has he done to you?" Aiden's voice was cold, but you could hear the fury bubbling beneath his cool tone of voice.

"I- I don't know where I am, and I'm hungry and cold...Aiden, just get me out!" The sobs got bigger.

"Jamie, it's gonna be okay, I'm gonna save you-"

"That's the end of your little chat. I hope you'll cooperate now, Aiden. I think you know what'll happen if you don't." Damien said, cutting Aiden off. He hung up before Aiden could reply.

A/N: Oooh drama! I'm back on track now, so expect updates! Thank you!