3 - A visit

I woke up in my apartment the next morning. How did I get here? More importanly, who brought me here? I'm pretty sure it was the guy I was following. And I'm pretty sure I was following Aiden Pearce. I lay on my bed, thinking about what had happened.

Wait. How did he get in?

I immediately got up and ran to the front door. The lock was intact. I ran around the apartment checking the windows, and none of them were broken or anything. I stopped. What if he was still here?

 I went to the small kitchen and got myself a cup of coffee (along with a knife, in case he was still here) before returning to my bedroom. On the way I caught a look at myself in a mirror. Small, with a knotted black bedhead streaming down my back. I sighed when I saw myself. I wasn't that pretty, compared to everyone else. I sighed even more when I saw my small breasts. I could have at least big boobs! I sniffed before continuing on my way.

I entered my bedroom.  Only to find a man lying down on my bed.

...

I ran out of the room screaming, before remembering the knife and slowly walking back towards the open door of my bedroom. I cautiously walked into the room. There was no one there. I could feel my face crease in confusion.

"That knife is blunt, y'know. You wouldn't do any damage to me at all with that." 

I spinned around, and saw him leaning against the wall beside the door. I gasped, then held the knife up higher.

It was Aiden Pearce. In my bedroom.

In my HOUSE.

"How- how do you know that?" I asked, trying my best to sound ruthless and cold, etc. He responded by walking over to me and leaning in. I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Why were you following me?" He whispered. His voice was just so silky but rough at the same time. It sounded like perfection.

"Uh- well, I-"

"Don't do it again."

I finally mustered up some courage. "Why not?" I said, trying my best to smirk, but the fear got the better of me and I looked as if I was sucking on a lemon. 

"Because, I live in a world full of death, and you don't belong there."

"Uh-" I mumbled, processing what he just said. He smirked when he saw my reaction. 

"Do you understand?" He said, raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Um- yes?" I stuttered.

"Good." He said, turning around and JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW. I ran to the window after and looked down. He couldn't have made that jump, because I live on the fifth floor. 

I was confused. But I was looking forward to our next meeting.