13 - Angry Aiden

~Few days later~

I haven't heard from Aiden. Or the creepy Damien guy. What's going on? I need to find Aiden and get him to tell me. I made up my mind and grabbed my coat before leaving the comforts of my apartment ad going out onto the street.

It wasn't hard to find Aiden, in all honesty. All you have to do is find the high speed car chase going on in front of your apartment block. But the next question is how do I get Aiden's attention? Well, my answer was to grab a motorbike placed a few meters away and drive after him. Just to mention, I've never ridden a motorbike before. Good time to start though.

I weaved through all the police following the black Papavero Stealth Edition. I almost crashed a few times but luckily no one was hurt. I was catching up to Aiden. I was close enough to see him in the side-view mirror. I saw his eyes widen when he saw me. He shouted something but I couldn't make out what it was over the wind whistling through my ears. I responded my yelling "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!". Aiden's reaction was taking a sharp left, down a pedestrian street. I followed him, but the police didn't. They seemed to have given up.

Suddenly Aiden stopped the car and got out. He stormed over to where I had stopped my bike a few meters behind him. Pedestrians were yelling at us.

"What are you doing here!?" Aiden said hotly.

"I wanted some answers." I replied curtly.

"Get in the car. We can talk then." Aiden said, his voice somewhat softer. I got in the passenger side of the Papavero as Aiden got in the driver's side and started the engine. We drove off, carefully avoiding any pedestrians.

"What do you want?" Aiden asked.

"I want answers."

"Why?"

"Because a dude came to my apartment the other day after you dropped me off and he said that you and him were work partners and you did some nasty things and stuff." 

I saw Aiden tense up. "What was his name?" He growled.

"Damien."

"Goddammit Damien!" Aiden yelled, swerving and almost crashing into a tree. We were outside of town now, driving on a dirt road.

"Why? Who's Damien?" I asked.

"Look, whatever he says, don't believe him. He's the bad guy in all of this. Not me,"

"Would you please tell me why he's the bad guy, how he knows you, and- AIDEN DON'T CRASH THE FUCKING CAR."

"He's the bad guy because he's blackmailing me. He knows me because we used to work together."

"What is he blackmailing you with?" 

"With my sister."

I kinda shut up then. I didn't want to upset him. "Is she alright?" I asked quietly after a few minutes of silence.

"She's- she's fine."

"I'm sorry Aiden."

"It's okay."

"Everything's gonna be- FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DON'T CRASH THE CAR!"

We both dissolved into laughter.

A/N: Hey, I just want to apologize for the lack of updates these last few days, I've been really busy with the New Year and everything. Just to mention as well there is going to be a lot spoilers in these next few chapters, so if you haven't finished the game, I advise you go do it now so you can have it finished for the next chapter! Happy New Year, love you xxx