11 - Restaurant

We were walking to Aiden's car when I saw it.

A black Papavero Stealth Edition.

It's beautiful. George's car is nothing compared to it.

I stopped walking. "Aiden. Please tell that's your car."

Aiden stopped too. He looked it the direction I was staring in. "Yeah, that's my car. Why?"

"BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL, THAT'S WHY." I yelled. Aiden chuckled. 

"So you like cars, then?" He asked as we got in the car.

"Well, yeah, as long as they're fast and they look good."

"What about motorcycles?"

"Yeah, them too. I like Harley Davidsons. I've never been on one but they look good so I'm assuming they're fast..."

~Time skip to the restaurant~

We arrived outside the restaurant, and damn, was it fancy. All the fancy people went here. 

"I didn't expect you to bring me here, Aiden. I can't accept this!" I groaned as we got out of the car.

"That's silly. I have too much money. I don't need half of it, so what better way to spend it than to pay you back?" He replied. I almost replied when I realized it was pointless. 

Inside it was quite amazing. In the foyer there was a small water fountain surrounded by beautiful white roses. A waiter stepped forward and took our coats while another one stepped forward and led us to the dining room, to a table, while another waiter stepped forward and handed us menus. Left me wondering how many waiters this restaurant actually has.

After a few minutes of consulting the menus, a waiter came and took our orders. I ordered curry while Aiden ordered a steak. Banter was flying back and forth between us as we waited for our meals. 

"So, Aiden, how's life?" I asked.

"Good."

"That's all? I'm trying to make conversation!"

"Well, considering I'm usually in some form of danger, I think life is quite good."

"You like being in danger?"

"Well, it's the adrenaline rush."

"Y'know, I never asked you how you did it." 

Aiden was about to answer when the waiter arrived with our food. Aiden's mouth was full of steak when he answered. "Did what?"

"Knock me out. Get into my apartment. Get my number. Know the police was in my apartment. All that stuff."

"Well, knocking you out is easy. Chloroform rag. Get into your apartment? The key was in your pocket. Get your number? Hack your phone. How did I know the police was at your apartment? I just did."

"Cool. Wait - you hacked my phone?!"

"Well, yeah. It's what I do. I'm a hacker."

"Can I ask you why you're doing this? Why you're being a vigilante and all that?"

"Revenge."

"On what?"

"Curiousity killed the cat. It could kill you too."

"Why do you want revenge?"

"It's a long story..."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Why not?" 

"Because afterwards you'll think of me as a stone-cold killer and all the appeal to me will go away."

"Excuse me?!"

Aiden's response was laughter. The first time I had heard him laugh. It was adorable.

"Since when do you...appeal to me?" I asked pretending to offended.

"Since forever." Aiden replied, teasing me.

"I haven't known you forever!" I replied, a grin breaking out on my face.

"Well...you've dreamed of me." He countered, also starting to laugh.

"Oh shut up!" I replied, playfully hitting him on the head lightly before we both broke down into laughter.

A/N: Yo, it's me~ If you don't know what a Papavero Stealth looks like, Google it because, omg it's beautiful. Sadly it doesn't exist irl as far as I know. What a long chapter. Hope you enjoy it xxx