Chapter 18

Finally, Around Lunch, We make it to a restaurant. She wore a light pink dress that went to her knees. It wasn't anything fancy, She just found something in her closet. I didn't have much on either, Just a Blue Shirt and Jeans. I didn't think our first date should be too much. Since we're both not really rich, We picked a little restaurant in town close to the school. We sit down at a small table close to a window. She opens the menu and looks up and down at it. I silently stare out the window thinking of something to say. "Um.. What are you getting, Deku?" She asks me. I turn to her as she puts the menu down and looks to me. I blush a little embarrassed. "Uh, I've never been here before.. What are you getting?" I ask her. I could see her hesitation, She stayed silent for a bit. "I think I'd like to try their steak. I asked Mina and she said it was good." She says. "That's kinda funny.. I asked Tsu what she'd get, And she said The same thing." I explain and give her a little smile. She giggles at the comment, And a waiter walks up to our table. "Hello, What can I get you to drink?" She asks. "Uh, Just a water please." Ochako says. The waiter writes it down and looks at me. "Uh, Do you serve Mugicha?" I ask the waiter. "Yes." She says smiling. She gladly takes writes it down and walks away. I look back to Uraraka and she was staring somewhere behind me. She slowly stood up and I blushed. "W-what is it?" I ask her as she continues to stare. I look behind me to see a plant. I tilt my head and look at the plant confused. Then, I see what Ochako is staring at.. I saw it move. It scares me and I get up.
{ Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't made another chapter in so long! Thank you for so many views this series got! I really Love MHA, So I'm glad you enjoy This. And sorry for such a short chapter 😅. }