Chapter 6

"Hey, what a sec.. What were you two doing?" Mina asks us as we walk out of the room. "We were just talking." I say. I didn't even notice I was hold her hand right in front of everyone. She didn't seem to notice, "What's going on, Mr. Aizawa?" I ask him. "Well, no one has reported seeing a villain. We don't know what it is yet." He says turning to us. "All might will be staying in the teachers lounge with the others for now."
"What the hell is going on!?" Kacchan yells at all of us. "Calm down, Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa says. "Mr. Aizawa, What's the plan?" Midnight asks walking to him. "If nothing happens in the next hour or so, We'll all go back to our rooms and a pro will be on guard. If something does happen everyone needs to able to fight." He says to her. The room is silent for a bit.
Ochako POV:
I was not expecting my Tuesday afternoon to be like this. Me and Deku are sitting on the couch and he's talking to The teachers. We're still holding hands, i'm pretending not to know.. But, I like holding his hand. It makes me feel safe in a way.

Deku POV:
Another crash happens outside and Mr. Aizawa is going out with midnight. Iida was in charge of us in the meantime. Mr. Aizawa said if anything happens we'll need our quirks for fighting. We have permission to use them in a fight. We don't know what is happening outside.. "So.." Momo says sitting on the couch next to us and with a smug look on her face. "What's up with you two love birds?" She asks. The sentence made me jump. "LOVE BIRDS?!" We both shouted and made everyone look at us. "We're not dating." I say blushing. "Looks like it to me." Mina says pointing to our hands locked together. We both blush and let go. We both sit on the other ends of the couch. "Midoriya, How do you get all the chicks..." Mineta says. "Well, if I'm ever close to a women like that I'd-."
Tsu quickly hits him on the head and he falls to the floor. "He needed that." She says looking at him on the floor. "But seriously, You two are really close now."
Midnight creeps in slowly. "Midnight?!" We all say as she falls to the floor. She was bleeding and bruised all over her body. Everyone rushed over to help her.

I couldn't go up to her since everyone else was going

I couldn't go up to her since everyone else was going. Whatever is going on here... I'm going to help. I don't care if the teachers get mad, I will help.