Kotaro Takebayashi P3

You steal his hoodie:

-"have you seen my-"
-he found you taking photos of yourself in the mirror with his hoddie on you
-he chuckled with a tint of blush on his cheeks
-"send some of those to me" he said
-kinda caught you off gaurd

He gets jealous:

You were hanging out with Hiroto in class a couple minutes had to go by for school to start completely. You where laughing at Hiroto's jokes while your boyfriend Kotaro finally walked in class. There were a couple other students in the same class just spererated, Itona for example, he was talking with Karma and Nagisa.

Kotaro new you were engaged in a conversation with Hiroto so he left you alone and sat at his desk. He ignored the feeling in his chest and continued to do school assignments.

School ended and the feeling didn't go away for Kotaro. He saw you and Hiroto talking once again about to walk eachother home but he quickly walked towards the both of you. Hiroto decided to leave as soon as he saw Kotaro, he didn't want to be in between the both of you so he just walked away as he waved goodbye. Kotaro grabbed you hand with a warm smile and walked while you were following behind him.

"...."

What just happened? Hiroto walked away and Kotaro is quitely walking with you. What's going with on?
Kotaro was preemptive quite the whole walk and quitely gave you cuddles and affection.

Where he likes to kiss you the most:

-the cheek, he pretty innocent and dosn't show much affection some times, but he enjoys kissing your cheek. He always kissed your cheek when he greets you most of the time and it wont bring much attention to you both.

You bring a random puppy home:

There it was, the cute puppy you literally stole from the sidewalk, sitting on your couch. You played fetch with the little one and fed it and gave it some water as well. Before it all happened you were on a phone call with Kotaro while you were walking with the pup in your hands he kept saying to leave it and just give it some food and water and say you goodbyes, but that wasn't gunna happened.

Kotaro was know at your place walking threw the front door as he already spotted the puppy jumping up at him. He's not exactly a dog person, no matter how tiny it is.

"Why? Just why? Your not keeping it."

"Watch me..."

You see him naked:

You were at Kotaro's place while he was taking a bath enjoying his time. He kinda got mad that you were listening to him because you were distracted by your phone you tried apologizing but he just closed the bathroom door and now he's taking a warm bath.
You were apologizing threw the door but he was just giggling inside.

You reached for the door knob and quickly twisted and turned it like a mad man. Then it broke.. it got jammed and now it just cant lock, but hey its open now.

"IM SORRY!"

"..."

"G-GET OUT Y/N!"

"The door is broken though.."

"Y/N OUT!"

Texting him:

Him left
You right

Did you do the homework?

Not yet...

Do it now.

Ok Dad! 🤨

Im just trying to be nice ❤️

You both get caught making out:

"Mwah" Kotaro was playing around with you in the classroom, not even half of the class was their yet though it was still pretty early. Kotaro was giving you kisses on the forehead and cheek for some reason, he probably just really wanted affection.
You just kissed him on the lips and it kept going.
"Im going to barf" Itona said covering his eyes with the "magazine" he had
"Pftt hahaha!" Karma laughed pointing

If you had a kid:

-the kid would be adorable lets just be honest
-big brain
-the kid knows his manners already
-they would love playing outside, if it's climbing a tree or just playing down their down.

Beach day with him:

-gives you a oversized jacket so you don't show to much skin
-would cuddle you on the beach
-snacks and more snacks
-he would take many photos of the both of you
-he would read a book while you make a sandcastle or something

If he was drunk:

-"YoU WhAT?!?"
-he would still try to be the mom of the group and be helpful and say hes not drunk
-"I, i JUsT JusT JuSt toLd YoU NOT tO TaLk To StAnGerS!"

Sleeping together:

-he usually reads a book while you fall asleep next to him
-when he's done reading he wraps his arms around your waist and both of your faces are close
-sometimes he tangles his legs with yours so your both locked together

If you didn't pay attention to him:

-"hello!"
-"are you alive?"
-"Y/N?"
-he would throw paper balls at you that he crumbled up and pouted at you
-he would just lay on the floor miserable and dramatic, closing his eyes.
-"ill do it" he grabbed your homework in the position of going to rip it.
-"no!" You yelled

His Instagram of you:

Dear god.
2,304❤️ 1,308 💬