He gets jealous part 2

Hiroto:Hiroto said that he was willing to walk you to school that day

Hiroto:
Hiroto said that he was willing to walk you to school that day. He walked to your house and knocked a couple times. No answer. He took out his phone and texted you.
Texting

Hey where are you? Im at the front door of your place.

Omg! Im sorry Hiroto I forgot. Its ok though Itona is here walking with me to school.

Oh ok then.

End of texting

"She really forgot? That never happened before" Hiroto walked to school with so much thoughts going in his head. "Why Itona!?" "Im her boyfriend!"

Everybody was at school and class has just begun.

Time skip

Hiroto noticed that you and Itona were hanging out at school as well. It kinda buged him. You smiled at him here or there but never walked up to him. He tried to assume you were busy so thats maybe why, maybe you and Itona had a project together.

School ended and Hiroto saw you waiting at the front door of school.

"Hey who are you waiting for?"

"Oh hey Hiroto! Im waiting for Itona, we have a project together. Sorry agian that I didn't walk to school with you"

His theory was right, you too did have a project together.

"Well you walking home with me" he took your hand and ran out of school grounds.

"Hey Whats the big idea!"

"Just want to spend time with my loving girlfriend"Hiroto gave you an adorable smile. You only noded to his statement.

You both arrived at your place. "Guess I can work on the project with Itona tomorrow" you mumbled to yourself.

"Yep! Because today it me, and, you!" He gave you another sweet smile and a wink.

"What am I going to do with you?"

Asano: " get away from me Ren" You walked the other way trying to avoid the one and only Ren Sakakibara

Asano:
" get away from me Ren" You walked the other way trying to avoid the one and only Ren Sakakibara. He kept following you around the school and kept trying to whisper something in your ear, it creeped you out, besides he knows your taken so why bother?

"I said stay away from me" you said as he kept following you.

"Why? What if I happen to be going in the same direction as you"

"Yeah right everytime I stop so do you, what do you want?"

He just stayed quiet and just leaned in.

"Hey! Ren what are you doing!?" That voice, it was Asano.

Ren shot back up to look at him in the eyes. "U-umm nothing I- I will be going now" Ren ran the other way.

"What's up with him? Thank god you came, he was being weird" you said as you walked closer to him.

All Asano did was give you a kiss on the lips, not just a peck there was tongue, you were not expecting the sudden movement. He had his hands on your face as if the kiss were forced. He finally broke the kiss apart. He took his hands of your face and grabbed you hand.

"Your staying with me the whole day for now on"

"W-wah!?"

Isogai:

You were helping Isogai with the cafe. You wanted Isogai to gain extra money, hes been buying you gifts lately and you wanted to return the favor. Sadly this guy kept hitting on you. Everytime you asked if he needed anything he responded with "you" or "yeah your number" It was getting out of hand.

Isogai was watching from a distance, since he still had other costumers in need. Something didn't feel right, he didn't like you being near that guy anymore.

"Hey Y/N take that lady's order please, ill check on that dude" he smiled sweetly

"Yeah sure thing!"

Isogai walked towards the guy with the same friendly smile. "Anything you need sir?"

"Can you bring that nice lady back please?" He asked with an evil smirk on his face pointing at you.

"Im sorry sit but she is busy, and besides she is taken" Isogai said with a frown.

"I see" was all he said still looking at you.

"So if you would please leave her alone that would be nice" he said as he left the table.

Isogai and you were back at the counter fixing up drinks. Isogai gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"Problem solved" he smiled

"That bastard, im still mad at him. I can see him in the corner of my eye, is he really still staring at her!?" "What a creep."

He covered all of those jealous thoughts with his sweet loving smile.