When they see you naked

I feel like I should've but this one before the wet dream scenario but, its too late now. 🥺

Karma:
You were taking a shower and Karma was in your living room watching tv and raiding your fridge. He thought you were taking to long so he just started to walk to the bathroom. He wanted to tease you a bit as well, and thought it would be hilarious. You being the forgetful peice of $:/92 (anyway) for got to lock the door. You were finishing up and were about to put clothes on since you were still bare naked. Karma walked in. "GAHH! KARMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You yelled reaching for a towel. Karma took out his phone and snaped a couple pictures. "KARMA!!" You turned even more red, and so did karma. "Woah" was all he said, then he left. "YOU BETTER DELETE THOSE PICTURES!" As soon as you were all dressed, lets just say you deleted the pictures, and karma.

Itona:
Itona just left your place after watching a movie together. He checked his pockets "dam I forgot my phone" he headed back to your place. He knocked on the door but didn't hear an answer. He let himself in, it should be fine. He remembered he left it in your room since thats were you both watched the movie. Itona opened your room door to see you naked about to put under clothes on. "ITONA! I- C-CLOSE THE DOOR!" He just stood there jaw drooped looking at every inch if your body his face the color of a tomato."I-um" he didn't know what to say. "I SAID LEAVE!" You threw his phone at his face. "O-OWW!" He yelled slamming the door shut. "Wow"
He thought to himself and also smiling a bit. "Ok im leaving for sure now s-sorry" Itona finally left your place for good. "What the hell?" You both couldn't sleep that night

Nagisa:
Nagisa was at your place doing homework in your room while you were taking a shower. "Dam it!" You forgot your towel. "Nagisa should be in my room, the towels are right outside this door I should be fine". You quickly open the bathroom door to get a towel. Instead you saw your blue haired boyfriend eight outside the door. "AHHHHH" "GAHHH" you both screamed turning completely red. "I-Im so sorry!" Nagisa said covering his eyes facing a wall."I-Im sorry I was s-so stupid I f-forgot a towel!" You quickly grabed a towel and slamed the bathroom door so you can dry yourself and change. Nagisa headed back into your room after grabbing a snack. "Omg omg omg" was all he kept repeating to himself turning red all over again. He couldn't get that image out of his head.

Chiba:
You were both at his place you were watching a movie in the living room. You excused you self to go to the bathroom but secretly went to Chibas room to steel one of his hoodies and pants. I mean would it not be funny to leave in your clothes and come back in his?! Funny thoughts were filling your head as you were undressing yourself. Chiba was walking around the house not finding you "shes taking a bit to long, and where is she?" he walked in his room to see you undressed. His whole faced turned red "Y- Y/N w-what are you d-doing!?" He said turning the other way. You were also shocked and a bit red. "Dammit this wasn't supposed to happen. "I-I was c-changing i-into your clothes" he turned even more red, he thought you looked adorable in his clothes. He just left his room to leave you be. "Don't steel m-my favorite h-hoodie at least." "No promises"
Chiba made his way back to the living room. "I-I can't believe t-that just h-happened."

Hiroto:
You were taking a nice soothing bath at your place while Hiroto was at your house for comfort and finishing up homework. You were enjoying you warm bath untill you saw a spider. You immediately jumped out of the tub, "AHHHHHHH" your screamed reached Hiroto. Hirtot ran to the bathroom as fast as he could and slamed the door open. "WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK?!" He turn to see Your boyfriend. "AHHHH" you screamed once agian as you coverd your body with your hands. Hiroto realized that you were naked and tuned into a blushing mess and covered his eyes. "I-Im so sorry!!" He said as he walked out of the bathroom. "I-Its fine b-bu-but s-spider." You covered yourself up with a towel and pointing at the spider. "I-its ok I-Ill get it ,g-go change" he said still really red. "O-ok" you said walking to your room beating your self up in the inside."t-that j-just happened" you both thought.

Asano:
It was incredibly hot at Your place and Asona agreed, but couls bare through it, but it couldn't be said the same for you."Asano its hotttt" you said tugging on his shirt. "I know I know" he said without looking up from his book he was reading. "Lets go get ice cream or something then, stop being a bum" "its better to just stay inside" "no its nott" you felt like dying and your actually weren't being dramatic Asano felt the same way but could hide it well, and was somewhat emtionless. "Im gunna take my clothes off!!" You yellezd rolling on the floor. "D-Dont do that." "To late." He looked to see you completely naked, "much better" was all you said. "P-pu-put c-clothes o-on!!" He yelled his face turning red and getting even more hot. "No, it feels way better like this, and you dont wanna take me anywhere." You said. Asano fainted the heat was to much for him, and he was so overwhelmed, he couldn't believe he saw you like that.

Isogai:
You and Isogai were going on a date and Isogai was already at your house waiting on the couch playing games on his phone. He came pretty unexpected but you didn't mind, it waa cute for him to ask you on a date night, just the to of you. Sadly you couldn't decide on what to wear, you were bare naked trying on everything in you closet. "Omg!! So difficult!!" You yelled irritated. "Something wrong?" Isogai walked threw the door. You both just stood there for a couple minutes. "IM SO SO SORRY!" He yelled slamming the door behind him. You quickly put clothes on that were actually really good together. That would've been helpful sooner. You open the door to meet Isogai and his face still really red like yours. "S-sorry about that" you awkwardly laugh. "N-no im really s-sorry" he said also awkwardly laughing. The date was pretty akward but you both soon got over it.