NEW CHARACTER

Introducing Isogai!!!

How you met: You heard of this cafe and been wanting to go there for a while now, since you recently moved to the school called Kunugigaoka high school ( i think thats the schools name) you have been wandering around the town and finally arrived a...

How you met: You heard of this cafe and been wanting to go there for a while now, since you recently moved to the school called Kunugigaoka high school ( i think thats the schools name) you have been wandering around the town and finally arrived at the cafe. You open the door and was greeted by this brown haired cutie "hello welcome to rhe cafe my name is Isogai you may seat wherever, i will be right there." He seems nice "ok thanks!" Isogai smiled and walked the other way to give other people there orders. You saw a group of people who looked about your age and maybe Isogai's friends?  They kept saying "Prince Charming" or something, well I mean there not wrong he really is prince charming. "Hello fine lady what may I get you?" Isogai was to the right of you with a notebook out and pen. Ill take a muffin and your normal tea please"  "on the way fine lady~" he winked at you before he left. Does he always do that?!

When you become friends: You went to your new school you were in class 3-e and it was pretty crazy, it was nothing like you expected, but you saw Isogai again and talked for a while, he was your friend. He told you about everything and training and also about his cafe. It was a lot to take in but for some reason Isogai calmed you, and you calmed him.

He noticed he has feelings: He loved that you came to the cafe almost everyday and help him out you didn't exactly work there but loved to help him. He adored that he kinda got distracted here or there by you just looking stunning in the cafe uniform and having such a happy smile while your talking to customers. "Do I like here? Well how could you not. WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING"

He confesses: He told you to meet him at this nice restaurant. You arrived and Isogai was already there, "did I make you wait to long?" "No no not at all were both pretty early actually" he said smiling shyly. "Oh ok well lets go in shall we?" "Yes" He opens the door for you so you can walk in first ( hes Prince Charming) You both had a nice meal at this amazing restaurant, you found out he payed before hand (dam he is Prince Charming) you both walked home, he was walking you home first "so why this fancy dinner?" You asked trying to start a conversation."Oh I need to tell you something actually so I decided to treat you before hand, even if you rejected its a night to remember!" He says smiling "reject?" "Oops i let that slip out huh?" You both blushed a bit avoiding eye contact. You unlocked your house door to turn around to see Isogai already walking away, you catch his arm pulling him towards you a bit. "Hey you don't wanna here my answer?" "I thought you rejected me by the silence..". "I like you to! Who wouldn't?" He huged you tightly "really!?" "Yeah thanks for dinner and everything Isogai, your amazing."

Matching Outfits:

He helps you with homework:

-He is smarter than he looks so you both get the job done pretty quickly
-he makes you both food and some tea
-sometimes watch a movie while doing homework
-some kisses on the forehead or cheek to reward you

First kiss together:
-He was at work and you were behind the working counter scrolling on your phone, he let you back there
-you noticed this girl flirting with him and Isogai looked pretty uncomfortable
-you get up and hug Isogai from behind "oh hey Y/-" he gets cut off by you kissing him
-you were turn to look at the girl but she left knowing he was taken
-you headed back to the working counter and left your Blushing mess of a boyfriend behind

They see your ex:
-Hugs you immediately
-your ex was already intimidated by his looks (OoOoo)
-He kept giving you kissing on your hand
-gave the guys an evil glance here or there

Matching phone case: