You bring a random puppy home part 2

(Short story version)

Karma:

"Karma!!" You yelled as you arrived at his place, he gave you a spare key because you tend to come often now.

You had a suprise for him. You saw this lonley pup walking around with no collar and looked pretty hungry. You fed it on the way to Karma's place and it looked pretty happy now.

"Im in my room!" Karma yelled.

You walked towards his room holding the puppy. You opened the door slightly and poked the dogs face out.

"What is that!?" He said getting up from his bed.

"I know, he's adorable." You said smiling cuddling the pup.

"Awww its pretty cute I guess" karma said giving it a pat on the head.

"Does he have a home?" Karma asked

"I don't know, we could put up flyers for it though" you said

"Well you can, I can baby sit though" karma said walking back towards his bed.

"Omg! Really tha- wait a second, that sounds suspicious" you said holding the puppy closer to you.

"Oh whatever do you mean?" Karma said smiling.

"Your going to put up flyers and im baby sitting" you said sternly.

"Ok ok" karma said laying on the bed.

Itona:

Itona was watching tv in your living room helping him self to all the candy in your house.

You found this adorable puppy running around and it doesn't have a collar. You had to bring it home and at least feed it and put up flyers.

You didn't exactly know if Itona likes dogs and you didn't want to get him caught up in this so you wanted to keep it a secret

You opened the front door.

You snuck behind the couch, Itona was still focused on the tv. You quickly pushed the dog in your room and closed the door.

"What was that?" Itona aksed now looking at you.