Kotaro x Reader | Homework and Cuddles

(I can't bring myself to write Smut but im tryingggg, A little spoiler, im writing Asano and a Karma smut)

F/S = Favorite Show

_________________

You were working on homework with Kotaro in your living room with music in the background playing on your tv. Kotaro finished extremely fast so you were behind.

"Im confused help" you said slightly scratching your head.

Kotaro sighed and placed his book down.

"Well I don't blame you, the homework Koro Sensie gave us today is pretty difficult." He scooted closer to you and rested his head on your shoulder looking over the papers you had in your hand.

As your boyfriend continued to point out some hints into finishing your homework he wasn't the type to just tell you the answer sadly, so you had to go with what he said. He gave you a kiss on the cheek for good luck. You managed to finish not soon after. In reward you got another kiss on the cheek.

You giggled and placed your homework away in your backpack, you changed the the music and put on normal tv your F/S.

Kotaro had his head on your shoulder yet again with his arms around your waist while you were crisscross. He was feeling more affectionate for some reason but you didn't mind, usually he wouldn't cuddle this often and especially after homework usually he would want to study right after since you both were already working.

You both were focused on the tv and slowly after Kotaro fell asleep. You laughed quietly and layed back slowly so you both can cuddle more closely on the couch. You fell asleep soom after.

______________