NEW CHARACTER

Introducing Asano!!!!

How you meet: You were one of the smartest students, you were in the same class as Asano actually

How you meet: You were one of the smartest students, you were in the same class as Asano actually. You were getting bullied by the same people who wont stop bugging you "Hey do my homework nerd". The ugly basdard started to laughing as he shoved the paper in your face. "What about no" you said as you shoved the paper in his face. "What did you say?" " you heard me, or are you deaf?" The guy was about to hit you but someones arm was right there to catch his punch. "I told you to stop picking on people, dont you listen? Or do you need to go see the princible?!" The orange haired boy pushes the guy. The guy who wanted the asnwers from you ran all the way down the hallway. "Hey thanks!" You smiled at him "whats your name?" "im Y/N, say your Asano right? The principles son?" "Thats me, just call me Asano"'. "Got it!"

When you become friends:
You both started to hang out at your place,sometimes he would spend the night mostly because of his dad really. He told you all about it, he really trusted you. You both helped eachother with homework. He was always there to protect you and would always scare anybody away if they bothered you. You guys became pretty close and really good friends. You would always make him laugh sometimes he was a bit to serious.

When he noticed he has feeling for you:
He started to get flustered everytime you gave him your loving smile. Would get even more flustered when you help him with homework "does she really care for me? No shes just being a good friend is all."

He confessed: He told you to meet him him behind school in the garden, you school had a vary nice garden with beautiful flowers. "I wonder why he wanted to meet me here". You were finally behind the school and was walking towards the garden, you saw Asano holding a heart of chocolates, "oooO whats that for?" You questioned while standing infront of him. "There for someone very inmportant to me" he pushes out towards you, "so take it". "Huh?! Oh well thanks" he was a blushing mess now. "Will you please be my girlfriend?!" He yelled clossing his eyes while clenching his fists. "Of course!" You yell while hugging him. "Thanks" he said hiding his face in your shoulder.

Matching outfits:

When he helps you with homework: -he normally helps you with homework -he mostly gives the both of you snacks while working on homework -he sometimes hugs you while your working wanting attention or his way of asking for a break, so you can GIVE h...

-he normally helps you with homework
-he mostly gives the both of you snacks while working on homework
-he sometimes hugs you while your working wanting attention or his way of asking for a break, so you can GIVE him attention.
-you both get it done pretty quickly

First kiss:
-you were getting pushed around by this random new guy at your school you were so close from punching him
-Asano came in and punched him for you
-Asano had a deadly look in his eyes as the guys nose was bleeding and started to run away
-but Asano grabed the back if his shirt "hey im not done with you yet"
-you huged Asano "hey its fine now he learned his lesson" he didn't listen
-you kissed him slowly, he snaped out of it
-he was know blushing covering his face trying to hide it

They see you ex:
Asano keeps giving him a deadly look
-Asano got his thumb and slid it across his neck acting like it was a knife and as in he was going to slice your ex is neck
-had his arm around you most of the time