You see him naked part 1

Sorry for the wait. This is part 1 because im making some onshots still. Some Halloween versions, normal ones and NSFW ones so get ready for that.

 Some Halloween versions, normal ones and NSFW ones so get ready for that

Karma:

"Its hotttt" karma whined falling off the couch.

"Karma its your house go make it cooler" you said trying to focus on your homework

You both were at his place you were doing homework and gave up on trying to make Karma do his as well.

"You go do it" he said

You just sighed and acting as if you couldn't hear him.

"Y/N!" He yelled.

You heard clothes falling on the floor. Your turned around.

"Karma what are- u-umm I- AHHHHH" you yelled falling of your chair. You kinda hit the top of your head as well.

"P-P-PUT CLOTHES O-ON!" You yelled blushing like crazy and covering your eyes.

Karma was sitting on the couch completely naked.

"Oh fine, just go make it cooler or im staying like this" he smiled devilishly

"F-fine!" You ran to the air conditioning, making it cold in the house.

You went back to your seat and picked up everything that fell and didn't look at him in the eyes for a while.

"Omg omg omg omg" was going threw your head the whole time, thinking about it was even worse, it was all stuck in your head.

Itona:

Itona:

Itona was working on a project, it kinda went wrong. It was at your place, the invention kinda splatted ink on him and dust including his clothes.

You being the nice girlfriend you were leaded him to a shower so you can wash his clothes for him.

"Thanks Y/N" he said as he shut the bathroom door.

You heard the water turn on and got to work on his clothes, you placed them in the washer. You were about finished and heard the running water turn off.

"Wait- D-did I leave a towel in there for him?!?"

Oh no

You heard your door open from behind you.

"Y/N problem" you heard Itona say

"Dont tell m-" you turned to see Itona naked and dripping water from the shower.

You covered your whole face which was completely red now.

"I-I U-Umm Im S-So so so Soryy!!" You yelled
"Ill go g-get you a towel!" You ran to where you kept the towels.

Itona smiled slightly due to your reaction. He just standed there at your door way.

"H-here" you threw the towel at him covering your eyes. You heard Itona chuckle a little but then heard the bathroom door close once again.

You sighed and the fell on your bed.

"Omg, I- I cant e-even think straight" you said in your head,

"Oh shoot I still need go finish his clothes!"

Nagisa:

You were at Nagisa's place you both were watching tv in his living room, his mom was away so everything was perfectly fine.

You both were cuddling on the couch. Unill you felt Nagisa's arms leave you.

"Im going to go change really quick, sorry" Nagisa said as he got up.

"Its ok!" You said as you layed down continued to watch the tv.

Its been a little while so you decided to go check up on Nagisa. You walked towards his room door as you were about to knock the door was already slightly open.

You peek inside to see Nagisa naked about to put underwear on.

You covered your mouth with both of your hands and ran back to the living room. You floped on the couch blushing like crazy.

"Calm down calm down calm down calm down" you kept repeating in your head.

Nagisa was going to be there any second now so you ran towards the bathroom so you could cool down like nothing happened.