Nagisa x Reader Halloween special!

This is a Nagisa x reader Halloween special. Its just a normal oneshots really.

Koro Sensie brought the whole class to a haunted house just for all of you, even Ms. Bitch and Mr. Karasuma came along. All of you were excited to experience this together. Some of you were even dressed up, but not you or Nagisa. It was going to be a good time with the whole class really.

"Ok class we are going to be doing a pare of 2 to start off then the whole class! Sound simple?! Ok!" Koro Sensie yelled so everybody can hear him loud and clear.

Chiba raised his hand "do we get to choose our partner for the par of 2?"

"Great question Chiba! Yes you do so go along now!"

Everybody looked around and picked a partner to go in the haunted house first. You were looking for your blue haired boyfriend Nagisa in the crowd.

"Do want to go together Y/N?" You turned around to see Nagisa

"Yeah I was looking for you!" You said messing up his hair on the top a little, in return you got a slight giggle from him.

"Ok everybody paired up!?" Koro Sensie said

You looked around to see Rio and Karma side by side, there was also Okuda and Takebayashi side by side as well.

"Ok lets see... lets have Nagisa and Y/N go in first!" Koro Sensie pushed the both of your from behind into this dark and creepy door with spider webs hanging off it from the top.

Nagisa opened the door while holding your hand.

"Have fun!! And dont die..." Koro Sensie slammed the door behind you both. You jumped a little due to the impact behind you. Nagisa gripped your hand a tighter and gave you a sweet smile.

"Lets go then" Nagisa said walking forward.

There were 3 doors and their was a card with red bloody writing and it said " Why did people start to carve punkins?"

"Ohh so its trivia" Nagisa said placing a finger on his chin. Each door had a card taped above it with more bloody writing. One said

"To scare ghosts away"
"Just for fun"
"People disliked pumpkins"

(Idk)

"The answer is obviously To scare ghosts away" you both said at the same time.

You and Nagisa went threw the door holding hands once again. To be meeted by a person dressed up in bloody clothes with a bloody mask on and had a fake knife in there hand.

Nagisa screamed like a little girl while he clinged onto you even more covering your eyes with his hands.

You couldn't help but laugh and take him off you. The person who was dressed up crawled back to where he was.

"Creepy" you said patting Nagisa's head

"H-heh s-sorry" he said scratching the back of his neck.

You nodded and grabbed a hold of his hand and continued walking. There was spider webs around every corner, it was dripping down that you and Nagisa had to duck down to not be touched.

Nagisa opened a door when someone, or a girl with a wedding dress had blood all over her it and half torn out skin like she was in a fire. She had a bloody bouquet of flowers and threw them aside.

She walked towards you and grabbed your shoulder.

"Oh look at you! You remind me of my younger days!" She said laughing like a maniac. You awkwardly laughed and took her hand of you. You grabbed Nagisa's hand and walked passed her.

You and Nagisa were walking threw a hallway and saw a dude sitting at a window with a bloody clothes and a fake chainsaw in his hand.

He looked dead, or he was trying to play dead. Bad news you had to pass him to get to the other room. You and Nagisa slowly walked closer to him.

The guy jumped off the window and walked towards the both of you. You sqealed a little due to him coming so mad man like.

Nagisa gave the guy a scary look and he hid you behind himself. Nagisa looked up at the guy and gave him a evil smile.

The guy dressed up ran to another room and closed the door.

You just stood there confused as hell.

"This way!" Nagisa said pulling you along.

It's actually been at least 20 mins of you both being in there. You opened a door which had Koro Sensie, Karma and Rio already standing outside.

"I see you two made it! Congratulations!" Koro Sensie yelled hugging the both of you.

"Yeah thanks Koro Sensie" Nagisa said trying to push him away. You giggled and got out of his grasp.

You and Nagisa went behind Karma and Rio ferther back in the area. You gave Nagisa a quick peck on the lips .

"Thats wasn't to scary right?

Nagisa blushed a little and scratched the back of his neck once again. "Y-yeah I though I-it was kinda fun"

"Me to"

You both waited for the rest of the class to arrive.

You saw Justice carrying an unconscious Hiroto in his arms while Karma was laughing his ass off. You also giggled while Rio snapped a couple photos.

Maybe a part 2 if you people like it ?!!