He noticed he has feelings for you

Karma: This evil basterd tried tried to deny it. He thought he was just going even more crazy at first. Then he noticed your laugh and beautiful smile "yep I like her" . He hid it pretty well though. He kinda avoided you a bit but it wasn't really suspicious, mostly because he can actually studder for once he didn't want anyone to see that! He didn't want to seem soft or anything.

Itona: He didn't really understand most emotions yet so it was new to him intill he aksed Ryoma "hey when I talk to Y/N I have a weird feeling in my chest like my heart starts speeding up what is this?"  Ryoma couldn't help but laugh "Itona- really?! Well i guess I see where your coming from-  hahaha! You like her dude!" Like? As in a romantic way? More than a friend?

Nagisa: When you didn't make him lunch one day he got pretty moody he really liked your cooking and you were to busy to braid his hair or even train with him at school, you had work to catch up on and inportant businesses to do.  "Why am I like this its not like I like her or something right?" "Ughh I do miss her though". "Ooooh miss who?" "GAHHH KARMA, DONT YOU DARE SAY A THING!" "Ohh I wonttt but maybe someone should." Maybe I should?

Chiba: He started to get more flustered when you complemented him and kinda got distracted while sniping because he couldn't stop staring at you. He wasn't really having the best day, studdering alot whike talking to you a bit off while training. "Do i really like her? I never liked anyone before, well not in a romantic way." He was pretty confused on what to do with these emotions.

Hiroto: When he hitted in you he kinda felt bad that you didn't react the way he wanted like he kinda wanted one back, he wanted compliments to you know, he wanted some affection. "Wait what?! Whats wrong with me?" He loved to spend more time with you and looked forward to hanging out, not that he wasn't before just a bit more hyped for some odd reason. As soom as he talked to you he was a Stuttering mess." Dammit why do I haft to be like this, I do like her."